No announcement yet.

CSSB Campers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

actually if you let them know you need point they usully move 99 percent of the time

Comment

Indeed we do.

Comment

What gets me are the number of players who flock over to 14 15 16 and then sit and wont move, yet cry they are not getting points. When the board is all blue then I can understand asking (politely, mind you) for people to move, as there may be so few attacking they dont jump past. However, when the board is 1/3 red and another 1/3 of the board is blue and under attack, understand that players are trying to get points for better rewards, and to just accept the fact you have to do a little work and move. What is really annoying are the players who start yelling at people to to move .. . . that just offers incentive for the players to stay put longer . . .

Comment

Feds like to do that on my server. I usually let them until I finally die on 9, then it's time to plow through them. The bigger ones usually run though

But I chill on 9 and they flock to me to get their points. I let the lowbies hit me without firing skills back. If they are capable of destroying ships though I do fire back.

-Kendra
          S132 New Sydney

Comment

im kdf,
            i jump over 14, and i will park somewhere, like 25 and tell feds to come get me.
            i make a point to let lower fed fleets shoot at me to get points.
            it's all about being social. if you need help, speak up!

Comment

I always let low level players get points I like hunting down a few rivals and have fun battling them, always points to be had somewhere.

Comment

I stopped doing CSSB almost right away. I do not enjoy getting destroyed by a 500 mil fleet with my paltry 80 million. With 4 or 5 of them sitting on a planet I simply end up grabbing a few points for personal reward. If I even destroy a single ship that is.
                Since I don't even see the fun in attacking me with a 5 million strength fleet, I also have no clue what "normal" people are doing in CSSB.

I do not enjoy interacting with heavy coiners. Not because they're hateful or otherwise unfriendly. There's no fun for me in the gameplay. So I avoid them where possible. In this case that means not doing CSSB. But I also skip the first 2 days of 3vs3 to give them time to reach a score that will stop me from coming against billion+ strength teams.

Comment

Something that worked for me when i was a smaller fleet was increasing my speed it helped me get the points I needed. Increasing your speed is fairly easy to do. Doing bounties gets you raise kits and applying those raise kits to your engines can really benefit you in CSSB.

Mathieus

Comment

BOunties are largely forgotten as a great way to increase your ships.. ecrystal + raise kits + lab items and lab placement items per chapter section done. It adds up mega quick.. and as you noted the additional speed while it helps you in cssb also helps you in regular flight, carrying resources back etc.. its one of the things i max out first

Comment

Originally posted by tamlin77 View Post
                      BOunties are largely forgotten as a great way to increase your ships.. ecrystal + raise kits + lab items and lab placement items per chapter section done. It adds up mega quick.. and as you noted the additional speed while it helps you in cssb also helps you in regular flight, carrying resources back etc.. its one of the things i max out first

The extra speed (just under 3000 for a fed, just under 4000 for a KDF) helps enormously with server tasks - specifically the bounties and looting - and the ability to get almost anywhere in less than a minute means converging on an uncloaked looting fleet before they have left the sector they just looted.

The side benefit is looking like Barry Allen in SB.

Comment

Originally posted by 49369983572 View Post

The extra speed (just under 3000 for a fed, just under 4000 for a KDF) helps enormously with server tasks - specifically the bounties and looting - and the ability to get almost anywhere in less than a minute means converging on an uncloaked looting fleet before they have left the sector they just looted.

The side benefit is looking like Barry Allen in SB.
                        Yeah the current fed max (without the bonus 15% officer) is 2573 on all 4 of my ships.

Comment

frankly i find the cssb to much hassel to bother with, players with serious speed can only play I find. Maybe a weekly cssb would be better.

Comment

I only have 1400 speed and always place in top 5....would be interesting though if every ones speed was the same

Comment

Speed definitely helps in CSSB but some element of that is not dragging your reserves into CSSB and leaving it to your main fleet speed since its divided by the number of ships in your fleet.

They are all things that players should work on for sure but those that already ground out or prioritized their speed will likely have other issues elsewhere. like other things its a choice but i definitely agree speed is very valuable in general sector flying, bounties, looting planets and CSSB.,

Comment

Originally posted by 40771981473 View Post
                                actually if you let them know you need point they usully move 99 percent of the time

it depends on the time .. some start asking after 10 minutes of not trying .. some are in a hurry and want to get other fleets into battle .. some are in a hurry to get out and finish a mission .. some are just learning

i think it's up to us players to figure out our own way of getting points .. and not rely on others to give up points

Comment

Working...
                                X