• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 【Forum Event】Bug Hunting

Duration:

Since Dec. 16th

How to Join:

Reply to this forum thread/click the "Bug Report" button in game to provide us your report with the following information:

IGN:
    Server:
    Bug(s) I found:
    Steps to recreate this bug:
    Screenshots of the bug:

Rewards:
    Once the bug you reported is confirmed or your suggestion is taken, you will receive 500 Diamonds as reward in the form of Gift Code.

Server: Anteiku
    Bug(s) I found: Error when I try to close the game. If I change my mind about closing the game and pressing the cancel button, it still leaves the game, plus my phone hangs and an error appears.
    Steps to recreate this bug: Go to the game. Authorize. Try to get out of the game. Click Cancel.
    Screenshots of the bug:

Hello,

May I know from where you click to close? We tested click cancel will not close the game, please try again. Should the bug still exist, please tell us your device type, we will look into it.
    Last edited by maggiem; 01-06-2018, 07:52 AM.

Comment

IGN: kirakik

Bug(s) I found: I can't buy item Rank 1 Equipment Star-Up Blueprint it said this item has been sold out.
      *because I don't see any number or text to tell this Item has limit purchase in Organization Shop.

In Organization Shop
      1.I tab item Rank 1 Equipment Star-Up Blueprint icon to buy it .
      when I click buy button I got SR Koma-Devil Ape Shard [lost 500 contribution point] and SR Koma-Devil Ape Shard has text Sold Out. (see Pic #1)
      3. I don't understand what happen so I buy item Rank 1 Equipment Star-Up Blueprint again.
      4.System said This item has been sold out .
      (see Pic #2)

please check and fix it.
      thank you.

Screenshots of the bug:

Pic #1
      Click image for larger version

Name:	111.png
Views:	158
Size:	382.7 KB
ID:	92637

Pic #2 Click image for larger version

Name:	222.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	103.4 KB
ID:	92638

Reply:

Reported
      Last edited by maggiem; 01-07-2018, 06:25 AM.

Comment

Today in luxury summon I had 3 more draws before SR summon, but I didnt get reward after I used 10x draw. I got this SR only after next 3 summons so this last 10x summons was a waiste of diamonds

Comment

IGN: kirakik

Bug(s) I found: No one in my Organization can enter Trial Level 4-2

1.Enter
          Trial Battle select Stage Trial Level 4-2 (see Pic #1)
          2.Tab Fight (see Pic #2)
          3.Game is freezing at Loading screen (see Pic #3)

Please hurry up to fix it.
          thank you.

Screenshots of the bug:

Pic #1

Name:	p1.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	92710

Pic #2 Click image for larger version

Name:	p2.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	38.5 KB
ID:	92709

Pic #3

Name:	p3.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	73.3 KB
ID:	92708
          Last edited by kirakik; 01-07-2018, 06:33 PM.

Comment

IGN: Lukesc
            Bug(s) I found: There are no any button to proceed tutorial
            Step 1, select Team
            Step 2, select Train
            Step 3, select Grow
            Stuck there forever...

Please fix ASAP
            I can't even enjoy the game yet

Screenshots of the bug:
            Attached Files

Comment

IGN: D1
              Bug(s) I found:
              When you increase equipment level(refine) under the 'Equip' option on main page, the equipment level sometimes doesn't increase when you add materials to refine it. You need to switch out and view in on the 'Team' page to see that the equipment has indeed increased in level.

Comment

IGN: D1
                Bug(s) I found:
                Training Center(level 38)
                Itori
                ‘Destroy your enemy’s defensive to wers and base to achieve victory on the training ground.’

Sentence contains spelling errors?

Comment

IGN: rapgodslim
                  Bug(s) I found:
                  When you 3 star Touka Kirishima she shows up as purple ingame. (missing textures)
                  Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Comment

IGN: rhazza
                    Bug(s) I found: linked the account to facebook, in the mobile (android 8.0) the facebook start is bugged (closes the app). i logged has a guest and switched to my account. Now the lv33 acc is overlaided with a lv1 tutorial . tried everything (unistall, logged on bluestacks) still with the bug.
                    Steps to recreate this bug: start app, cant log with facebook button, enter has a guest, go to G button, switch to the facebook acc (lv33)... shows the tutorial for forming the team ..
                    Screenshots of the bug:

Name:	tokyo.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	176.7 KB
ID:	92811

Comment

IGN : Fathansama
                      Server : Anteiku
                      Bug(s) i found : Team menu bug
                      Attached Files

Comment

IGN: Senpaî
                        Bug(s) I found: Display is misspelled as dispaly
                        Steps to recreate this bug: Recorrecting the misspelled word
                        Screenshots of the bug:
                        Attached Files

Comment

IGN: KrixxusZane
                          Server: 002-Cochlea
                          Bug(s) I found: game crash innermittently
                          Steps to recreate this bug: log in and attempt to play game and game crashes
                          Attached Files

Comment

IGN: Hope
                            Server: 1 Anteiku
                            Bug(s) I found: Everytime i upgrade the star level of an equipment and have for example 11 rank 1 blueprints and only 4 are needed. After the Upgrade i have 0 Blueprints also it needed just 4.
                            Steps to recreate this bug: Have more of the step up blueprints then needed and upgrade the equipment.
                            Screenshots of the bug:

edit:
                            I just tried it again i had 6 of the green blueprints upgraded to 1 dtar which needs 2 after the upgrade i only had 2 not 4. then i repeated it with only 2 left and it took correctly 2. So everytime i upgrade with more blueprints then needed i loose blueprints and that sucks since they are already hard to come by...
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by 33941516465946; 01-23-2018, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Reply to this forum thread/click the "Bug Report" button in game to provide us your report with the following information:

IGN: Morphz
                              Server: 001 - Anteiku
                              Bug(s) I found: Quite a few the only one I can recreate is inventory rewards staying on screen after you have exited the rewards/inventory reward screen. recreated easy way is by selecting draw 10 cards and holding your finger over a character reward while it is displaying how many of that item you own use another finger to close the interface and it remains on the screen unable to remove
                              Picture of this bug is photo 5

Another bug I have seen unable to attached imagine is a feeding grounds reward screen bug replicated several times easy. It is done by selecting a completed feeding grounds reward by double tabbing and quickly tapping the claim rewards it then proceeds to load another screen saying "claimed" with the inventory screen being blank this is all on my Samsung S8 Mobile.

The boss fight bug happened in ACT 12 and several missing characters as well during the fight & several fights in act 12 they did not appear or load also have this problem with RC hunting grounds screen + several others + interfaces not loading I assume its due to server load during peak times it doesn't load even after a full client close down + reopen

I haven't tried recreating the boss fight bug or missing characters however the first time the battle interface remained was me exiting the fights none stop till i managed to 3 star it

Screenshots of the bug:
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by morphz1; 01-22-2018, 05:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X