X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IGN: VoLTaGe

Server: 1 - Anteiku

Bug(s) I found: Universal Shards not redeemable.
    Steps to recreate this bug: Just go into Activity and have some universal shards and try to exchange them -> doesn't work.
    Attached Files

Comment

IGN: Hope
      Server: Anteiku
      Bug(s) i found: The description in Kaneki Rinkakus star upgrade interface has two different descriptions for its 5 Star upgrade. One time it says the ur immune to dmg for
      10 secs and below it says the effect lasts 5 secs.
      Steps ro recreate this Bug: Enter Kaneki- Rinkakus star upgrade interface.
      Attached Files

Comment

Dear developers, after the passage of training, when there is a download of resources, it reaches 85% and my game crashes. What can I do with this? Please help me.P.s model of my phone: micromax q379.

Comment

I didnt know that this forum even exist.

I found lots of bug.

1. Luxury summon bug -> should be a guaranteed SR but give R instead.
          2. Arena attempt not regenerating as intended
          3. Equipment star upgrade cost too many blueprints.

I sent all those reports to facebook fanpage cs under the name Unison. I even sent the recording screen of the bug happening.

Now, can I get my shiny diamonds? 😂

In game name : Azrael
          Server : cochlea

Thanks in advance

Comment

Ah forget one, I also reported the hero debris doesnt double drop at double drop event in server 2.

Can you guys just give me a Kaya - Black Dog x30 shards as a reward? Well I missed 1 SR because of the luxury summon bug at that time. Or 2000 diamonds will be just fine 😂

Thanks again in advance.

Comment

IGN: juanjo27

Server: 1 - Anteiku

Bug(s) I found: After the multiple maintenances of march we lost the oportunity of grow in the ranking of ghoul expulsion event.....maybe it's a good idea give us some shards of Tatara as a compensation ; D
              Still working!! You made a great game!!

Comment

IGN: Chinaman
                Server: Anteiku
                Bug(s) I found: Whenever I use the Usher ability on Tsukiyama - Gourmet it does no damage and it also doesn't stun enemies with a kagune.
                Steps to recreate this bug: Use the Usher ability with tsukiyama-gourmet on the enemy.
                Screenshots of the bug:
                Attached Files

Comment

IGN: QuinxSquad
                  Server: 33-Aogiri Tree
                  Bug(s) I found: I can't find the plunder and it just bring me to rc synthesis section.
                  Steps to recreate this bug: 1. Click the Activities 2. Find Plunder 3. Click Go then it will bring me to sysnthesis panel.
                  Screenshots of the bug:
                  Attached Files

Comment

IGN: Littlebig1337
                    Server: 23-ccg
                    Bug(s) I found: When the opponent has in the team TSUKI in the training center and he uses 3 skill nps become immortal

Comment

Duration:

Since Apr. 30

IGN: Pecha
                      Server: 026-Cloudburst, Android
                      Bug(s) I found: Gourmet SSR's Usher skill does not hit anything if he is placed in any team slot that is not the first.
                      Steps to recreate this bug: Place Gourmet in the second or third team slot and enter any stage. Use his skill Usher and it should not do any damage or stun (even if at point blank)
                      Screenshots of the bug: I have no screenshot, but this should be easily producible

Comment

IGN: Yak
                        Server: iOS Server 008 - Last Rain
                        Bug I Found: Arena support team was duplicated.
                        Steps to Recreate the Bug: I do not know. This bug was created unintentionally
                        Screenshots: Imgur Album linked. https://imgur.com/a/2vaf9Sn

Comment

IGN: MarVilKop
                          Server: 027-Captivity
                          Bug i found:when unlocking the charachter "Arima-Narukami" his shards return to 0 untill ypu change the server

Comment

IGN: Xowing
                            Server: 032 iOS
                            Bug(s) I found: Received 14 tsukiyama-gourmet shards on a Noro VIP draw instead of getting Noro shards.
                            Steps to recreate this bug: Draw Noro vip while Tsukiyama is time limited draw?
                            Screenshots of the bug: I would need to waste 2050 more diamondsto get a screenshot. I will only do that if guaranteed a full refund.
                            Attached Files

Comment

IGN: Toby
                              Server: 081-Tragedy â…¡
                              Bug(s) i found:

1. Your abled to "duplicate" rare RC CELLS

you can recreate that by spamming your finger on an random RC Cell while synthesis and you will be abled to hunt for this piece even when u got no RC shard for this left. I will link a youtube video for you in which you can see how to do it and how u can recreate it. That should really be fixed it makes RC farming way too easy

2. There is a music bug when u restart levels.

you can easiely recreate that by just starting any level complete it and press the restart button, as u will see the main menu music will keep playing and the level music dont start what gives a really weird experience while playing the level. Would be also nice if you could fix that Tokyo ghoul dark war is my absolutely favorite game at the moment and i want to help u to make it even better, have a nice day!
                              (i hope its ok i added no screenshots because i cant really show this bugs with screenshots)

~ Toby
                              Last edited by tobyo; 07-15-2018, 04:56 PM.

Comment

its not a bug but do something with this person. Nickname KenEto (Server: 038-ETO l) no doubts he is using mods or cheating. We do not have any events to get Wounded Kaneki, but he using him. And he is dealing 812M damage with 175k Rc used just 5 challenge times. I dont need any rewards, just punish mod user. Sorry for my bad english.
                                Server 038-ETO l
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	1321.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	175.9 KB
ID:	113993 Click image for larger version

Name:	56565.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	175.6 KB
ID:	113994
                                ok. now i know about Kaneki from Lucky spin, but his huge damage its real bug.
                                Last edited by 43717399837; 07-17-2018, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X