This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support, Support, Support

support links do not work, and have not for quite a time now, but taking the money never fails does it ?

officer Maggie is at lv60 and cannot get any badges from officer recruit or exchange, another con?.

Hello,

Thanks for your reaching out. We have tested the support button. And it works well. May I confirm which support link you click. And what error you encounter, we will fix it asap.

Click image for larger version

Name:	support button.png
Views:	145
Size:	28.1 KB
ID:	147304
    Click image for larger version

Name:	support button 2.png
Views:	134
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	147305

And about the officer Maggie badges, we will confirm this and consider putting them out in the events.

Comment

Thank you for posting this article.
      Last edited by felicia112; 01-06-2022, 09:57 AM.

Comment

maggiem The support button might work but what does not work is sending in a bug report. After you click on the Support button, then Bugs Feedback, and then click on either Event bug or Other bug, you will get a form invalid error. Here are the screenshots showing this attached to this post. They are in order. I do not know if they are other dead links on this webpage. Here is a link to the first bug report thread about this problem as well: https://forums.gamesamba.com/forum/s...-feedback-form

I was about to send a bug report about not getting the December 2021 gift since I was busy playing Star Trek: Alien Domain (got it there) and not Star Trek Alien Domain: Incursion (have not played for days until recently). Another bug involves the servers since the 6th of January 2022, it takes multiple logins to get into the game as well on Google Chrome using regular browsing as well as Incognito mode whether internet cache is deleted or not. My character name is Jack Hunter. Server is S1- Harrakis V.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot (2).png Views:	0 Size:	28.7 KB ID:	147310 Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot (3).png Views:	0 Size:	42.5 KB ID:	147311 Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot (4).png Views:	0 Size:	54.6 KB ID:	147312 Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot (5).png Views:	0 Size:	13.1 KB ID:	147313 Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot (6).png Views:	0 Size:	53.2 KB ID:	147314 Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot (7).png Views:	0 Size:	13.1 KB ID:	147315
        Last edited by 45914879307; 01-08-2022, 08:38 PM.

Comment

i have the same issue as Jack Hunter and am on the same server he is. I also have not been able to get the server to load for over 24 hours now.
          there were issues loading on 1/6/22 but it finally did about 8:30pm game time then 1/7/22 it worked in real early am, 1:30am but when i tried to get in at my normal time about 7am on 1/7/22 it would not load. this continuied. and since i could not figure out how to send a report until last night it was frustrating. All these times that the game has been down for long stretches, we lose players as they give up on the game. my character is Sue10.

Comment

@45914879307

Thanks for your report, the issue you mentioned must have been fixed. Please try again.

About the log-in issue for server 1 which had been fixed, we apologize for the trouble this caused and will send compensation to server 1.

Thanks again for all your support and understanding.

Comment

@45914879307

Thanks for your report, the issue you mentioned must have been fixed. Please try again.

About the log-in issue for server 1 which had been fixed, we apologize for the trouble this caused and will send compensation to server 1.

Thanks again for all your support and understanding.

Comment

Originally posted by 45914879307 View Post
                maggiem The support button might work but what does not work is sending in a bug report. After you click on the Support button, then Bugs Feedback, and then click on either Event bug or Other bug, you will get a form invalid error. Here are the screenshots showing this attached to this post. They are in order. I do not know if they are other dead links on this webpage. Here is a link to the first bug report thread about this problem as well: https://forums.gamesamba.com/forum/s...-feedback-form

I was about to send a bug report about not getting the December 2021 gift since I was busy playing Star Trek: Alien Domain (got it there) and not Star Trek Alien Domain: Incursion (have not played for days until recently). Another bug involves the servers since the 6th of January 2022, it takes multiple logins to get into the game as well on Google Chrome using regular browsing as well as Incognito mode whether internet cache is deleted or not. My character name is Jack Hunter. Server is S1- Harrakis V. hotmail login
                thanks sir.

Comment

Working...
                X