Stuck in Tutorial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck in Tutorial

Started tutorial and when supposed to build 1 affiliate ship, I built 10. More is better right? Maybe not. Later in the tutorial it wants me to build more affiliate ships and the level is maxed. The tutorial/rewards will not give me credit for multiple ships to continue... How do I get past this?

I figured out if I destroyed a couple of ships then rebuild them it would continue...However, If I had not done beta test and thought of that I would still be stuck. Please see if you can fix this for new players

Comment

If you followed the tutorial then you'd have not got stuck. Samba have spent at least seconds, writing these tutorials, not their fault if you do your own thing.

Comment

Heh stuck in tutorial as well. Really they need to fix it so this doesn't happen. It wants me to lvl up my officer but the officer is already lvl 9 like I am, therefore I cannot lvl the officer up, and I can't seem to do anything to level myself up as I dont have any credits or enough vitality.

If items from cdkey can bug up your game during the tut then we shouldn't be able to use these itmes until the tut is done.

Comment

Originally posted by asm0deus View Post
          Heh stuck in tutorial as well. Really they need to fix it so this doesn't happen. It wants me to lvl up my officer but the officer is already lvl 9 like I am, therefore I cannot lvl the officer up, and I can't seem to do anything to level myself up as I dont have any credits or enough vitality.

If items from cdkey can bug up your game during the tut then we shouldn't be able to use these itmes until the tut is done.

Could you please tell me your character name and server, so that we can help you out, thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by maggiem View Post

Could you please tell me your character name and server, so that we can help you out, thanks,
            No worries I this happened awhile ago and I have since then started on another new server.

Comment

stucked as well, can not get unstuck

Comment

Working...
              X