Game down Update required.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game down Update required.

I know this is a CBT and staff do go on holiday, However keeping those people helping with CBT informed is just as important as doing the testing.

I, and many others, Do not require a step by step analisis of whats going on just a heads up that something is wrong and its being fixed.

Remember the key to good communication is to actually have communication on the forum.

However, I must point out to people that there is a Discord channel which is live. People are there chatting and sometimes news is given in full. This post is not about bashing the staff, its about requestion up to date information to go across all platforms so everybody, no matter who, is kept up to date.

As the game is down, and the ETA for it being fixed could be Monday it would have been a good idea for somebody official to say this in this forum.

Thank you and I hope you listen.

Game is back up and running, however this post should still apply, communication is very important

Comment

Hi,
      Please accept our apology for the trouble server log in failure brings.
      Server is up now. We will look into the reason and try our best to avoid such problem in the future.

Comment

Thanks Apple.

There are a few issues, but we all appreciate the time you guys take to answer.

Comment

Working...
        X