This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boss event happening once a day unavailable to EU players

Yet another discrimination towards EU players. Come on Gamesamba, make your game balanced over timezones or offer specific servers with free transfers.

Exactly, what a joke!

Comment

maybe better boss at 11.00 ? not morning in usa and not night in eu. gold middle!

Comment

I agree here. I live in USA. The boss battle happens at 4 am when everyone is asleep, 1 pm when everyone is at working and again at 11 pm when people should be sleeping. I posted this before but have the boss battle and system battle run the whole day. Every 2 hours. You already limit the number of attacks to 10 per day. But even now you have 3 battles when everyone is sleeping or at work is not a good solution either.

Comment

I live in the eastern US, Borg battle happens at 10pm here, but I agree it should happen 2x a day so everyone has a chance to get in, if not 3.Then you will have those who do all 3, and get triple rewards, so limit the number of total battles every day to 50 or 60, that way it would reduce the chance for the same person to get #1 or even top 5 multiple times per day.

Comment

Working...
          X