This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squadron Shop

Having a Communal Squadron shop is a horrible concept, and I much prefer the STAD model. There, contributing to raise the squadron level paid off eventually, with better things being unlocked. In this game, the shop has random items daily, and its first come first served, so if you dont stay up until the reset, anything decent that does appear will be sold out by the time you wake up. Knowing you will never acquire the rare ship shards makes contributing resources to the squad seem pointless to me.

If this is by design rather than a bug, this is kinda bad. I agree with the above.

Baal

Comment

Yeah, doesn't make any sense, I totally agree with the above

Comment

I had no idea as our squad has not had anything good show up yet that i noticed. But agree this is a bad idea wit 14 squad members

Comment

If you are not online when the reset happen, you can say goodbye to the good stuff. I will never get those ship debris from the squad exchange as i only get on late or way after the reset. By that time, all the good stuff is gone and progress is at a stop. They need to remake it or some of us will never get pass a certain point.

Comment

Working...
          X