Wrong Quiz Answers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong Quiz Answers

I just did the daily quiz and my score was 4 correct out of 10, however I'm pretty mad about this because I know my Fairy Tail facts. I should have had 7 right but the quiz was wrong about 3 of the questions.

MISTAKE 1: It thought that Lucy had to break Leo's key to summon the Spirit King. It was Aquarius' key she broke because Aquarius told her to, as she was Lucy's first spirit. And this is coming up again in the 100 years quest- I'm gonna cut myself off mid-rant there. Point being, I know I was right and I don't appreciate the quiz thinking otherwise.

MISTAKE 2: I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry over the quiz thinking Gray was a member of the element 4 and that Sol wasn't.

MISTAKE 3: In what world is Bisca the daughter of Gildarts? Please, someone tell me. Because according to the quiz Cana (it also spelled her name wrong) is not actually his child like she always believed she was but could never say out loud.

Okay so I'm clearly a little salty over this. The die-hard Fairy Tail fan in me is thoroughly insulted by the quiz being incorrect itself, and the part of me that plays this game is equally as annoyed solely because a better prize could have been won. I'll chill out in a little bit, but in any case, that counts as a bug, right?
Working...
X