New content!!!!! A single icon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New content!!!!! A single icon

Seriously GameSamba? Like are you guys even seriously trying, hell not even seriously just trying? An ICON, we get an icon. Is that your guys sad sad sad attempt at a Halloween Event, lol. You guys must have it confused with April Fools and your jokes not funny.
    You know you guys never cease to amaze me. Such a fantastic job with the content updates and bug fixes. Never have I seen a better company on top of their jobs as developers. To consistently provide us with the things we ask for and make your gamer base happy. .......... OK I cant, my mother told me to never lie and not lie I shall. When are you guys ever going to take into consideration the tears from your loyal fan base. We are very simple people I swear.

((1.)) At least some form of new content at minimum once every 2 months. I am talking like things like even a SINGLE new mage would be nice.

((2.)) BUGS!!! Fix them please, or at least attempt to for christ sake. We write up bug reports and send them to you guys through our faithful leader Sahyesha from S1. Instead you just keep tossing out topup events and a god damn useless ICON change.

((P.S.)) If you say do something mind blowing like fix the bugs in elemental king than that would also in fact fulfill the first issue of lacking new content. I currently CAN NOT progress any further in elemental due to it not loading a fight. Been broken for close to 2 months now. ((3.)) Ok I did lie, there is no number 3. Thats it. Just those two simple things would be leaps and bounds better than the current status that your game is sadly in. Is this really to much to ask? We do pay you guys and you are a company that makes games. I think its about time you guys started to do your fucking jobs. If you were my employees I would have already replaced you with actual competent people that are not still trying to learn how to code.

Working...
X