Bug Hunter Rewards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug Hunter Rewards

I posted this on the discord but i'm also going to post it here.

"Not to sound ungrateful but I honestly feel like the compensation is a little low for my contribution in the bug hunter event. Correct me if i'm wrong but did you just give everyone the same reward for participation? If that's the case, the people who did much less work and reported only 1 or 2 bugs are being rewarded the same as those who reported a lot. I reported 137 bugs (most of which are still waiting to be fixed, but that's a different issue) so this 500 gold values my time and effort plus the "bug value" at 3.6 gold per bug: basically nothing

I really feel like each person's rewards should have been handled individually especially when you break it down: It takes me 5 minutes/per bug I report. I have to find the bug, screenshot it, edit the screenshot, make the post for it, explain what the bug is and how it occurs, Using your own in game gold-time value system it would be 10 gold per minute of time spent (which is how long it takes to revive a 1 minute death timer, 10 gold) so that's 50 gold worth of time alone. I think since some bugs were small and some were bigger. Valuing all the bugs at 50 would also be fair for a total of 100 gold each. It's not really my fault that not a lot people participated in the event and I was allowed to report 137 bugs. It would only be fair to consider the amount of work each person put in, and reward them accordingly

Please respond so I can at least know this is being looked at and not just ignored"

Click image for larger version

Name:	rewards.png
Views:	32
Size:	87.7 KB
ID:	107620

I reported 2 or 3 bugs and got 200 gold, so reward is different

Comment

Thank you, this is good to know! In fact, I think it helps even better illustrate the point I'm trying to make. 2-3 bugs reported and got 200 gold: that's almost right on the mark that I calculated to be very fair rewards! (100 gold per bug) It makes really easy to see how much of a reward fall-off exists. 500 gold for 137 is a 96% lower ratio of gold rewards to bugs reported. (3.6 gold per bug vs 100) It almost encourages not reporting bugs. (Why would I waste my time reporting this when I'm only going to get 4 gold for it?) I really hope anyone in charge who reads this takes the time to consider what I'm saying because I really did put a lot of time work into all those reports and it would make me really sad if it went basically unnoticed.

Comment

Hi paperyoshi10,
        Thank you for reaching out to us.
        I will try to apply some extra items for you. Appreciate for your supporting.

Comment

Originally posted by applezhou View Post
          Hi paperyoshi10,

Hi applezhou, what about those rewards for survey we got and also obt 1.0 and cbt ? we still iddnt receive those rewards
          and also did i read well for hte player of the month ,do i will receive some sort of rewards?
          Last edited by sahyesha; 03-09-2018, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by applezhou View Post
            Hi paperyoshi10,
            Thanks for the reply! I appreciate that you're doing what you can to help

Comment

Working...
            X