Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fairy Tail: Hero's Journey Helpers Wanted!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fairy Tail: Hero's Journey Helpers Wanted!

Game Helper (GH) (Volunteer) - This is a volunteer helper and greeter for in game support of Fairy Tail: Hero's Journey Wizards. This role does not have GM abilities, but will receive in game rewards.

There are additional prerequisites, so please check them below carefully before considering applying:

1. You MUST be 18 years or older (no exceptions for legal reasons), valid proof will be required.

2. You need to be non-judgmental, open-minded and amenable to our policies.

3. You need to have a lot of patience and tolerance.

4. You need to have a Skype ID (other IMs are not accepted).

5. You MUST speak English fluently; other languages are encouraged but not required.

6. You must be FRIENDLY!

7. You must be actively online at least 2 hours a day, 5 days a week

8. You must have knowledge of Fairy Tail: Hero's Journey. (We will look into how much time you have spent in-game and possibly quiz you)

If this sounds like you, and you are interested in being a volunteer Game Helper for us, please send an email to community@gamesamba.com.

Please include all of the following in your email:

Responses to 1 ~ 8 as listed above plus:

- Your in-game name

- Which server are you playing in/applying for

- What is your current location (Country)

- What are your current active hours in-game

- What hours would you prefer if you are chosen to be a Game Helper

- What other languages you speak if any

- And any other information you feel will help us in making our decision.

Please note, it will take time to go through all applicants and we will delete without further explanation or reply if all needed information is not included.

Thank you for your time, support and we hope to welcome you to the helper team soon!

i apply , but was wondering is it still up?

Comment

soon i will top up ! my name is jhayl from s1 ! im english carabao but I LOVE THIS GAME ! =) im noob i hope there`s someone to apply in this game super moderator

Comment

Working...
      X