Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You need an all female team to win.

Hello everyone.

Intro) I just unlocked EXP dungeon. Curious about wheter I can do it or not I wanted to give it a shot. Unfortunately, though, I need an all female team to do it. So I did some research on who I'd need to get for that.

The only (!) female tank is Erza. The only one. Yep, there isn't another one. And seeing how she is yellow, as a f2p you will probably never get her unless you are super lucky. Well, you are right, that issue could be resolved by using my main as a tank.

However, that is by far not the only issue. I need three other members for my party as well. I do have Lisanna, yeah, but I'd need to get two more - and seeing how draw scrolls probably can't be obtained on a regular basis I need to get them from the bar. And because I have not found a way to make silver yet that isn't going to happen. And I of course won't be having Lucy after cbt. In other words I'll now need to grind my way up to 41 via autoplay.

Also, that is by far not the only issue that game has.

1) Silver. I started off with 10m silver. I now, after 1 day, have roughly 4m left. Rest assured, I dumped 2.5m, maybe 3m on the bike, okay. The rest went into upgrading my equipment. I don't know how much silver I actually made in that one day, but it is clear as day that, with things as they are, I won't even be able to upgrade my equipment after cbt. The mount I will just have to ignore. And, as stated above, there is no way to make decent amounts of silver as far as I can tell. Trade doesn't count as it requires gold. Still, I am not going to pry on the silver issue that much because I don't know how rewarding world boss/pendemonium is (These events take place very early in the morning where I live). When GMT servers come (really, I hope you guys will do that) the silver issue might become less relevant.

2) The bar. Why in the world did you need to implement a bar system. Especially one that is so shitty. I could very well flush my silver down the toilet, because it is terribly unlikely to get anything out of it. Even if I was super duper lucky and got 20 starsoul with every draw, the cheapest Mage that I don't get automatically would be 1.2m. And we know pretty damn well that you don't get 20 Starsoul with every draw. And here I am not going to talk about the Mages you'd actually want in your formation. In other words, the bar is also a system that I won't be using. It's just not worth it.

3) The Energy. From what I can tell you get 1 every 10 or 15 minutes (Note: it would be nice if mousing over the bar would show you the time that has to pass for the next unit to be restored). That would not be that big of a deal - but autobattle is about the only thing I can do to get experience (+ Events as soon as I can play on a GMT server). And I can't even use the free gold I get from time to time because I am not VIP 1.

4) Daily quests. What kind of joke is that? The silver they give is just laughable. And I need to refresh to get x2 points? Heck, if I am lucky and get only S quests I get a ****ing horn. Of course, I can get 20 extra points by doing a specific quest to get awakening material - which actually is a little useful. But sadly, today's specific quest is combining gems - and gems are almost absolutely exclusive to paying players. That aside, now let us assume I actually dump enough gold on the dailies to get 120+ points. Yay, exp! Oh, wait, I NEED TO ****ING BUY THEM!? Honestly, how greedy can you get?

5) Overall balance. It might be a little early to talk about that, but... my 5 man team of 50k CP lost against a 4 man team of 40k CP in Arena. It wasn't close. It wasn't even a fight. It was a Bixlow. I understand that some mages are better than others. I also understand that one can get lucky and draw such a mage. What I don't understand, however, is the obviously exaggregated difference in power between some mages. It might be just Bixlow, that's why I said it might be a little early, but... that guy needs to be toned down.

Well, I ranted quite a bit. And I am sorry for that, but I needed to say those things. So now, what to do about that?

Concerning Intro: Change the conditions for the first battle in EXP Dungeon. An all female team is just too much to ask of players - even of paying ones. "Team must include 2 female partners", for example. That would actually be doable with a little effort (or luck).

Concerning 1 and 4: Give out actual rewards for doing dailies. Add a zero to the silver rewards. Give the current amount of silver rewarded times 2 as exp in addition. E.g., an S-quest would give 30k silver and 6k exp. When using free refresh, give us x2 quests. Let us refresh for free as often as we want, but add a cooldown (maybe 10~15 minutes). Give us options for the specific quests for some are hard for f2ps to do. Leave the rest as it is. That will allow f2ps to get all of the point rewards and the buyable exp would be a bonus for paying players.
    Also, be so kind to give us 1 free trade per day.

Concerning 2: Divide the price for the slot machine by 10. Give us one Starsoul as a consolation prize if we don't get a rewarding combination, don't return any silver to us, though. That would make the price for a 200 Starsoul Mage 2.4m at the most (reminder: it's 1.2m in the best case atm).

Concerning 3: Give us 30~50 energy twice a day at suitable times (maybe the afternoon and the evening) OR refill the energy at midnight. Also, allow VIP 0 to replenish a little energy using the free gold we get. Even if the rate is 1:1. Also, it would be nice if mousing over the energy bar would tell us how long we need to wait for the next energy unit and show replenishing times.

Concerning 5: I understand it is too early to do balancing after just one day, but please listen closely to the feedback you get, regardless of wether it comes from paying players or f2ps. Neither can exist without the other.

Concerning Recruit Scrolls: Attendance gives too little of them. Remove free draw and hand out scrolls instead so we can save up for draw 10 a little easier. A common one per day, an advanced one every 2 days.

Thank you for reading this and for bearing with my ranting. Have a nice day everyone - and GameSamba: this game has issues, but potential. Make it a good game - ffs, it's FairyTail's reputation on the line here.
Working...
X