Price adjustment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price adjustment

In the harbor map ( lvl 39+) if you complete 25 stars for the map you get a discounted offer for 20 lvl 3 money bags for 200 gold.

To put this into perspective thats 80k silver for 200 gold. Trading post around lvl 40~ will give you 65-70~k silver for 10 gold ( gets more expensive as you use more tries)

This means that you pay more than 10 times the gold for less silver if you used the trading post. Now I understand this deal could be used by people who used trading post like 50 times when it gets expensive to use it more, ( not sure about the gold curve in trading post after 10 tries) but even then I feel like the gold to silver ratio in this 20% discount deal is a bit over the top and the price could use some adjustment.

Even if people are rich and got loads of gold to spend and are in heavy need of silver I feel like they would just be taken advantage of with such an expensive "discounted"deal. So I would love it if the devs can look into this and scale the price down a bit for this particular deal.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ab6886c2718491f8ab0cc165499cff64.png
Views:	30
Size:	65.0 KB
ID:	87650
Working...
X