Competetive guilds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Competetive guilds

This is my main problem with any browser games, guilds become over populated with tons of vips and it makes it boring and you are unable to beat them, I suggest that we lower the maximum number of players a guild can have. if anyone has any other ideas to balance the guild system, place your ideas below. i know lowering the amount of people to join is a negative idea, but with 90 people in one guild fighting 10 people in another, dont you think thats kind of brutal.
    I think a nice balance would be to have your guild put in 10 people to represent them for the guild events, letting other who don't attend watch them, and at the end the winner will get rewards, and the people watching also would. Also dont scale the event rewards to be so overwhelming, like maybe 5 gatcha cards for 1st place guild, and 3 for 2nd and 3d, and 2 for so forth. meaning everyone will be rewarded for spending their own precious time for a small reward. I think this would make the games competitive cycle last a bit longer.
Working...
X