Real guilds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real guilds

Thought i would bring up the possible interest in creating as many Fairy tail guilds as possible. I think it would add a level of competition as long as fun if the people who are looking to have the top guilds would look up their favorite official guild and name themselves after the guild leader, It would make it feel a lot more authentic with GVG type fights with the feeling of being in your favorite guild. Also it may solve some peoples worry about all the top people joining one guild. Just food for thought for any aspiring guild leaders out there and a possible idea for the developers as well. It would be cool to have a list of the guilds then you choose which one you want to run, i feel as if the only problem that would stand with that is deciding who should get to run that guild because first come first serve with that kind of official guild running seems impossible to make fair

Originally posted by kingnatsu View Post
    Thought i would bring up the possible interest in creating as many Fairy tail guilds as possible. I think it would add a level of competition as long as fun if the people who are looking to have the top guilds would look up their favorite official guild and name themselves after the guild leader, It would make it feel a lot more authentic with GVG type fights with the feeling of being in your favorite guild. Also it may solve some peoples worry about all the top people joining one guild. Just food for thought for any aspiring guild leaders out there and a possible idea for the developers as well. It would be cool to have a list of the guilds then you choose which one you want to run, i feel as if the only problem that would stand with that is deciding who should get to run that guild because first come first serve with that kind of official guild running seems impossible to make fair

From a fan point of view it might be a decent idea, however during missions and story of the game itself we would probably hear about those guilds and meet characters from the guilds so a different point of view could be that we follow our own roads and have our own adventure and create our own unique guild that can stand above those big guilds in the story with its own identity and story to tell.

That would also be more in the spirit of being in a guild together with friends and doing missions together and adventuring together. Of course there is nothing wrong with people being real fans of the anime or manga or being a fan of a certain guild inside the anime/manga. But personally I prefer to create/join a guild with an unique name rather than fairy tail or some other popular guild in the anime.

Also even if you didn't suggest this idea I am sure that in about every server launched there will be atleast 1 guild called fairy tail and there will most likely be some other well known guilds allover the place aswell. The question is wether they will be a top guild or not, but the guild names will be there for sure since there are plenty of fans.

Comment

Working...
    X