There was no update instans and stamina did not respaun

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There was no update instans and stamina did not respaun

Going after the update, found that none of the location is not updated, including the Аrena and Colossus.
    Server: S1
    Name: GodSend
    Attached Files

Hi, sorry for your experience, we wanna confirm if you try to restart the game to check after encountering this issue

Comment

This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs…
      ספא בחול

Comment

Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors.אנטליה הכל כלול

Comment

This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… חבילות נופש לכרתים

Comment

I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up. hay day hack

Comment

Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign. susan boyle weight loss

Comment

You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. bird aviary niagara falls

Comment

I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. make money online

Comment

Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. agate jewelry

Comment

If you are looking for more information about flat rate locksmith Las Vegas check that right away. HIIT Cardio

Comment

Working...
                      X