Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween Event

Dear Soldiers,

The Halloween is coming, we prepared 2 events to celebrate it.

Event 1: Match difference between the 2 pics
    Pick up the difference between this 2 pics then sent to us via discord pm or email [email protected] include your character name and server

Duration: Oct.22th- Oct.24th PDT, 2019

The event 2: Guess the sound of the one who speaking by his voice
    Sent the answer to us via discord pm or email [email protected] include your character name and server

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvT4...ature=youtu.be

Duration: Oct.25th- Oct.31th PDT, 2019

Note: we will pick up randomly 30 lucky winners and give rewards, 15 lucky winners for each event.
    Last edited by kuntoria1; 10-21-2019, 08:13 AM.

Halloween used to be a Samhain Holiday marking the end of harvesting season & begining of winter. National Recovery Services Debt collection harassment?

Comment

ohhoo I miss this opportunity, actually last year Halloween there was a game character theme base party in my office. I purchased games of throne costume from Ritecoupons by using online brands coupons.

Comment

For those in search of inpatient treatment centers near me, Healing Pines is a premier rehab in Denver. We focus on recovery and life to help you get back on track. Inpatient treatment centers near me Denver

Comment

Myassignmenthelpau specializes in willingness to learn, which is our biggest competitive advantage and transforms learning into quick practice. We take care of all the student's Assignment help in Australia; homework aid needs and they have the best advice to tackle the tasks, which is an immense help for them to move ahead with their studies.

Comment

Improve deal-sourcing, maximize your firm's relationships, automatically capture your firm's communications with Affinity's Deal flow software built for venture capital.

Comment

Best Ways To Raise Funds for Startup | Raise Capital for Business - Mac Lackey: Get insider secrets to raising funds for small business, regardless of what industry you’re in. Mac Lackey helps you discover Ways to raise capital for a company. Mac and his team work hard to provide FREE content, low cost tools and numerous events for founders, entrepreneurs and innovators but if you are committed to reaching the next level, trying to change the world or just 10x’ing your life Mac wants to help.

Comment

I was so excited for Halloween event but it was so scary. I feel like because if the huge crowds of people we could not do everything we wanted to do. I feel it was wonderful and scary also but enjoyed alot.

Comment

What about this year Halloween event? I have decided to purchased this year Halloween dress from
                  Last edited by richardson333; 08-06-2020, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Halloween is one of my favorite event. I celebrate Halloween with my friends and we do a special theme party. Last year it was a superhero theme where we all have to dress up as superheroes and I bought my costume from AliExpress Coupons. This year Halloween party seems difficult due to Covid-19
                    Last edited by thomasjason; 08-05-2020, 04:41 PM.

Comment

MyAssignmentHelpNow, who help students globally at all level academic. We work 24*7 so that you don’t need to wait for any certain time, you can reach us any time. For any assignment help you can directly get into touch with our expert.

Comment

Working...
                      X