Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ​New Server Events

Dear soldiers,

Welcome to the world of Attack on Titan: Assault. We’ve prepared a lot of different new server events for you. Please check the detailed event description below, don’t miss them!

[Event Entrance]: Carnival
    [Event Name]: Draw Cards-1
    [Event Duration]: 00:00 March 14 ~23:59 March16, PDT
    [Event Description]: Join the time-limited draw soldier card event to get chance obtain the SSR soldier card ‘Titan Slayer-Levi’.

1.png

[Event Name]: Lucky Wheel
    [Event Duration]: 00:00 March 17th ~23:59 March 18th, PDT
    [Event Description]: Join this time-limited event can help you get super rewards!

[Event Name]: Draw Cards-2
    [Event Duration]: 00:00 March 20th ~23:59 March 21st, PDT
    [Event Description]: Join the time-limited draw soldier card event to get chance obtain the SSR soldier card ‘Titan Slayer-Levi’.

[Event Name]: Achievements Rewards
    [Event Duration]: 00:00 March 14th ~23:59 March 21st, PDT
    [Event Description]: During the event, you can obtain Badges after making any achievements, then use these Badges to exchange valuable items in game.

2.png

[Event Entrance]: Limit Ranking
    [Event Name]: Team Level Ranking
    [Event Duration]: 00:00 March 14th ~23:59 March 15th, PDT
    [Event Description]: During this time-limited event, top-20 players can get great rewards. The higher of your ranking, the better rewards you will get.

3.png

[Event Name]: Dungeon Star Ranking
    [Event Duration]: 00:00 March 16th ~23:59 March 16th, PDT
    [Event Description]: During this time-limited event, top-20 players can get great rewards. The higher of your ranking, the better rewards you will get.

[Event Name]: Soldier Star Ranking
    [Event Duration]: 00:00 March 17th ~23:59 March 17th, PDT

[Event Name]: Elite Dungeon Stars Ranking
    [Event Duration]: 00:00 March 18th ~23:59 March 18th, PDT

[Event Name]: Soldier Ranking
    [Event Duration]: 00:00 March 19 ~23:59 March 19th, PDT

[Event Name]: Total FC Ranking
    [Event Duration]: 00:00 March 20 ~23:59 March 21st, PDT

Attack on Titan Operation Team

I adore your websites way of raising the awareness on your readers. Crock-Pot Lunch

Comment

I adore your websites way of raising the awareness on your readers. Huawei Mate Series Parts

Comment

I adore your websites way of raising the awareness on your readers. Huawei Mate Series Parts

Comment

I must say, I thought this was a pretty interesting read when it comes to this topic. Liked the material. . . . . Brisbane Training

Comment

Ośrodek Terapii Wiosenna powstał 10 lat temu, do tej pory w naszym ośrodku leczenia uzależnień ponad 1000 pacjentów przeszło terapie odwykową zakończoną sukcesem. Wiosenna to skutecznie terapie, specjalizujemy się w leczeniu uzależnień od hazardu, jesteśmy podmiotem leczniczym, oraz jako nieliczny ośrodek terapii uzależnień w Polsce mamy kierunkowo wykształconą kadrę. Wiosenna to idealne miejsce na rozpoczęcie nowego życia wolnego od nałogów. leczenie hazardu małopolska

Comment

I adore your websites way of raising the awareness on your readers. Nifty chart

Comment

There is definately a great deal to know about this subject. I like all of the points you've made. Nifty chart

Comment

Hi there, I found your blog via Google while searching for such kinda informative post and your post looks very interesting for me kitchen cabinets singapore

Comment

Wonderful blog post. This is absolute magic from you! I have never seen a more wonderful post than this one. You've really made my day today with this. I hope you keep this up! Discover Nigeria

Comment

I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!.. CBD Oil

Comment

Working...
                      X