Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OBT Forum Events

Event 1: Strategy Tips Collection Event

Share your game experience and strategy to win the fabulous rewards .

[Duration]: OBT opening - March 21st

[Server]: All

[Event Rewards]:
    300 to 500 diamonds worth rewards

[Format]:
    The post title must include [Game Strategy] and under Newbie Cafe channel.

[Overall Format]:
    Title: [Game Strategy] XXX
    Server: S1 ,
    Character Name: XXX
    Body:

[Rules]:
    1. Write down strategy tips that you consider to be useful, such as how to upgrade quickly, how to upgrade skills and how to be stronger easily. Please attach screen shots if necessary.
    2. We’ll divide your submitted strategy tips into three levels based on practicability and players’ support. Rewards will be sent based on your strategy level.
    3. Each account will be granted rewards only once from the rewards Type A, Type B and Type C. For example: If you submit 2 game strategies, one gets A, another gets B, you will only receive the Type A rewards.
    4.We will only consider the first post if similar content is posted multiple times;
    5.The operation group reserves the right for the final interpretation of this event.

[Reward Giveaway]:
    Winner list will be announcement and rewards will be sent within 3 working days after the event closes.

Event 2: OBT Bug Hunting Event

Duration: OBT time

How to Participate:
    Please register for this Attack on Titan: Assault event by adding your character name below. This helps us keep track of event participation, and provides us with stats which will help us plan future Bug Hunting events!

To take part in the event, please reply to the post with the following information:
    >Character Name:
    >Server:
    >Time When You Encounter the BUG:
    >BUG Description:
    >Screenshot:

Rewards:
    200-250 diamonds per valid bug report during OBT

Note:
    1. Please provide detailed information of the bug so that we can check the validity of your entry. If the bug is not detected in the game based on the information you provided, the entry will be regarded as invalid.
    2. Please provide correct character information so that we can send you the reward in time.
    3. If the same bug is reported by multiple players, we will only reward the first player who reported this bug.
    4. Rewards will be sent within 1-3 working days after we confirm your bug report.
    Last edited by maggiem; 03-15-2019, 01:19 AM.

>Character Name: rien
    >Server: 1 - Wings of Liberty
    >Time When You Encounter the BUG: once a few hours after the game was released, then again about 2:40AM PDT
    >BUG Description: the game freezes after finishing the daily trial for titan exp potions (Fast Fight). Tried restarting the game, it keeps on happening.
    >Screenshot: included in the post
    Attached Files

Comment

>Time When You Encounter the BUG: every Arena battle
      >BUG Description: after using the special skill of any character, all the character's blue bar goes to zero.
      >Screenshot: Can't really record the screen, and screenshotting alone wouldn't prove anything so didn't take any.

Comment

Originally posted by rien View Post
        >Time When You Encounter the BUG: every Arena battle
        >BUG Description: after using the special skill of any character, all the character's blue bar goes to zero.
        >Screenshot: Can't really record the screen, and screenshotting alone wouldn't prove anything so didn't take any.
        Got and reported it

After checking we were informed that this is not bug, for there was 3 random buff/debuff everyday, the issue you mentioned was the effect of debuff-Depression
        Attached Files
        Last edited by kuntoria1; 03-19-2019, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rien View Post
          >Time When You Encounter the BUG: once a few hours after the game was released, then again about 2:40AM PDT
          >BUG Description: the game freezes after finishing the daily trial for titan exp potions (Fast Fight). Tried restarting the game, it keeps on happening.
          >Screenshot: included in the post

If the freeze issue is ok now, for we tested in daily trial for titan exp potions (Fast Fight) but did not encounter freeze issue

Comment

Character Name: Lazy
            >Server: S1 Wings of Liberty
            >Time When You Encounter the BUG: March 18th or 19th
            >BUG Description: exp books are in my bag and the icon says I can use them. I've already reported this to Facebook and I'm sure your team is aware of this by now but I see gems and hopefully I'll drop more awareness to it
            >Screenshot: http://imgur.com/a/1hB7YTZ

Comment

Originally posted by lazymemories View Post
              Character Name: Lazy
              >Server: S1 Wings of Liberty
              >Time When You Encounter the BUG: March 18th or 19th
              >BUG Description: exp books are in my bag and the icon says I can use them. I've already reported this to Facebook and I'm sure your team is aware of this by now but I see gems and hopefully I'll drop more awareness to it
              >Screenshot: http://imgur.com/a/1hB7YTZ

We have known the problem of Training Manual B and it will be fixed in next version

Comment

Thanks for this. I got some idea and it helps me a lot.

Comment

Working...
                X