Take Your Crappy Compensation Back - We Dont Need It

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take Your Crappy Compensation Back - We Dont Need It

Game Samba for all the BS you cause this is what you call compensation. What a joke! Allow us to return the favor and not drop another dime into this game! promise!

I'll not spend single dollar on this "game", they treat us as shit. That compensation is insult for me! :::::maaad::::::reallyangry:::: #GS sucks #GS disaster
    Last edited by ggrgic; 01-12-2018, 01:30 PM.

Comment

the in-game-mail says Dec10th's issue lol

Comment

I totally agree, not a single fracking cent will i spend on this game until they start taking us seriously.
        This compensation is just a slap in the face, they're fracking laughing at us!!

Guess they were too busy at a New Year's reception, drinking champagne to bother having a look at solving the issue and now they're still drunk and think we will be happy with this useless crap they sent us >|-)

Comment

I AM NEVER SPENDING HERE AGAIN, INFACT IM HEADED BACK TO XBOXLIVE FOR STAR TREK ONLINE and its free to all Xbox Platform Users , i wasted enough money on this HALFAZZ GAME and its UNEDUCATED , DEVELOPERS AND its below Grade avg IT personel, yall pretty dumb but im sure you know that now ,chris hardwick even chastised yall on his podcast and he reaches MILLIONS of Gamers , so yeah your pretty much dead in the water

Comment

Yep, these clowns shouldn't be allowed to run a lemonade stand let alone a game. It's like ordering your coffee in the morning on the way to work. When you get there your not sure if they're gonna f### it up!!

Comment

i too will refrain till we recieve a respectful compo, not a mail that you cant even collect on, and i only did that to help another verify that you couldnt claim the compo due to parameter error,

Comment

Interesting thing, I got the compensation on S300-Tagra IV however when I attempt to take the items it gives "parameter error" but I didn't get the compensation on FB125-Straleb where my main captain is.

Comment

i send a ticket in cheater section that the samba company cheat us only want to take money and inform them that no more money for montly card and others i suggest all send a ticket to see we are not stupid they must treat us like customers not like wallet

Comment

That compensation is a big joke... Thx Samba, but put it up.... you know where...

Comment

I agree big insult to all layers/customers !!!

Comment

3 days since the disaster and they are hiding from everyone like a bunch of cowards!

Comment

STAR TREK ONLINE is WAY BETTER AND ITS FREE ,

Comment

Samba need you! I mean Samba need your money only...
                            I play that game since the s012 started. I remember, we has a lot of player (really) big hunts and rich farming. The Leviathan class was the best ship...
                            The game has a many problems, lot of errors, but playable and funny. Except the dead clickzones... I hate them... I hate them all.

Now:
                            The game has more errors than the old times, eating more memory than a Photoshop, and whats changed? One thing surelly... the number of the players. Heavy decreasing.
                            Now we have more servers as players.... All server have a few crediter king and few remained players... We got few patch in our socks, we got more issues, BUT finally, we got the fukkin panorama bridge view. Ohhh hellyeaahhhh, i can watch it always for hours... And vefore i forget (but i cannot) that ugly dead clickzones still alive since the start! They cannot fix that worse fukkin dead clickzones never...
                            We send man into the Moon Samba... Rename a ship is possible but the squad not?

So Samba set a course for increasing his incoming money. Thats why create event ship every month and the last time biggest new function: the endless (fukkin) trial.
                            All about the spending. What coming next time? All login cost 100 credit? Changing officer in the ship cost 200 credit? Hurry, make it now! What about the new species? Im tired about the bloens and Anretaar... The ST universe contain many more species. Oh... need buy the license for using them? So sorry, but the business need investments...
                            Why i leveling event ship? Next month coming a new one, what maybee better than previous...

I can understand, Samba make that game for the money... but i want game for my money. Now thats not game. Thats like as the Tomagochi...

I buy beer now, not credits

Cheers!

Comment

Samba : Everything in this game is old and outdated.

-Weekly Touranament : Outdated Rewards : SAMBA DOING NOTHING ABOUT IT BECAUSE THEY DONT MAKE MONEY FROM IT
                              -ARENA : Outdated Rewards : Worthless Junk : SAMBA DOING NOTHING ABOUT IT BECAUSE THEY DONT MAKE MONEY FROM IT
                              -TRIALS : Outdated : Nothing more than Level 7 Tech : SAMBA DONG NOTHING ABOUT IT BECAUSE THEY DONT MAKE MONEY FROM IT
                              -BiG BoSS : Outdated : Junk Rewards and Boss is using a 3 year old ship ; SAMBA DOING NOTHING ABOUT IT BECAUSE THEY DONT MAKE MONEY FROM IT
                              -Online Supply : Outdated : Everything is junk, 3 credits only useful : SAMBA DOING NOTHING ABOUT IT NO MONEY THEY MAKE FROM IT
                              -Elite Stages : Outdated : No more levels opened : Samba will take 2 years to add one level : SAMBA MAKES NO MONEY FROM IT
                              -Interstellar Voyage : CLOSED : No more levels nothing added : SAMBA MAKES NO MONEY FROM IT
                              -Stormy Sector : Outdated : Level 70 weapons as a reward - Are we at stage 50? - SAMBA MAKES NO MONEY FROM IT
                              -Exploiot : Outdated : Weapons from 10 years ago still top prizes : SAMBA MAKES NO MONEY FROM IT
                              -Exchange Weapons and Other Items : WAY OUTDATED : no money in Samba's pocket
                              -Officer Badges : Outdated : Whoo I got level 1 badges : Samba is lazy!
                              -Officers Topped Off at Level 82 : Outdated : because this game came with 82 levels to top officers up, they didnt bother to update officers to level 85.
                              -Officer Badges Pilling Up : Outdated : Samba doesnt bother to have an upgrade. THEY MAKE NO MONEY FROM IT
                              -Officer Level 4 to 5 : Oh since we pay an arm and leg for these worthless officers, they had no problem offering level 4 to 5 upgrades but not fro level 1 to 3 officers.
                              -System Battle : Outdated : Same as everything else.

Comment

Working...
                              X