Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Servers are still lagging horribly! Fb188, Fb240

Comment

Assuming lag is due to a lot of people jumping onto a lot of servers all at once might be the issue on this one. We will keep an eye on it see if there is something we can do about it.

Comment

Problem still exists, so whatever the devs done, didn't work. And it is looking..you know, the locked circle like it is trying to catch up to internet lag.
        Attached Files

Comment

Problem still exists..there is a looping action going on, like if lag is occurring, and with the same message. Whatever the devs said they did, did not fix it.

Comment

as one of the biggest supporters to ngames and gamesamba i can say this.....no matter how much you spend, you will lose, no matter how much you complain, you will lose, and no matter what......!!! you will always be a nobody. no matter how much you spent, how much you mortgaged, how bankrupt you are, if your credit card fails to fill up the coffers, you are a pos. thanks ngames and gamesamba for all your misunderstanding and indian support from china based in california my but !!!

Comment

on s70 my squad summoned the lowest boss (only one we can) and after dropping his health to 3 bars with 3 players, left him up for other squad members to have a turn with him. well, an hour later we found out from the next one to get in that all damage and scores were erased like nothing happened. Can add this to the troubles this update messed up

Comment

This is my 4th attempt to make a reply, and this forum system is now locking up. Again, multiple browsers, multiple PCs, same scenario .

Comment

FAO Lilyan:
                  1) Downtime far too long with no messages although it seems to be a confluence of unfortunate circumstances - but this is what always happens so I don't think you can blame us for being a little sceptical
                  2) I tried all day to send a ticket to Support - the message just refused to send - no error just would not go
                  3) In relation to missing a Full day's play I calculate I am missing
                  30 coins from 3v3
                  at least 15 badges and 15 boxes from Boss per the 2 missed events
                  Untold lost Crystal because resources filled up and could not be unloaded

I could go on but I am trying to show that what has been lost is far in excess of any kind of compensation usually given
                  It is extremely difficult to get frags for equipment anyhow so those 3v3 coins particularly are vital

I have attempted to be logical and reasonable with this complaint - i hope it will be treated in that manner

Thank you

Comment

lilliyan

Thank you for the update and an explanation.

I have said many times, which you know of, about the importance of communication on this forum. This isn't the first time I have made comments regarding issues from server crashes and so on. I know when you are available you leave information, but due to circumstances there hasn't been a flow of information or any kind of representative on the forums trying to help players in some circumstances, like basic communication between the bodies which need to supply information.

We used to have people that would sit and be the buffer between the players and staff because when things like this happens everybody, including staff, need information which comes from both information which actually related to the problem which can be verified, and from staff about how the flow of information is returned to the players.

Before a select GH group would try and be that buffer in an attempt to help as many people as possible to give information and tickets, and try and calm players down so they know it will be resolved as soon as possible.

I am glad that You were able to post replies, but we do really need somebody which can post on here about in game problems which players have concerns about, with information directly from either support (maggie/yourself lilliyan/apple) which players see from the start of the major issue like today, from the start of the problem and not 20 minutes before it gets fixed.

We all know that if you are not replying to our messages its because you are busy, but information is the key when it comes to customer service, and we all know in this game sometimes it needs to be improved ten fold at a minimum. I do not blame any staff for the failure because those that would be on top of this were not available.

Communication is very important when people lose hope. Don't take this negatively as its only my opinion. Nice to see its back up hopefully we will only lose 80% of our normal games play today and 20% is enough for most.

I do advise that the normal compo is doubled at a minimum as players have lost credits, and money based game play and anything which some players weren't even able to do most of the events because they couldn't even get into game.

Comment

I personally think that instead of useless boxes and crates that for Compensation they give credits. A couple hundred free credits in an online game is technically nothing. There is no loss to the company by doing so. This may also give some of the non coiners a taste of what its like to be able to do an extra few spins on the wheel, or purchase those extra attempts... Who knows... It may even entice some of the non coiners to start to spend. Anything but the useless crates would be nice.

Comment

If you think they have problems with updates now, wait till they have to change over from flash.

Comment

3vs3 for s101 is still borked. And if you are wondering what borked means its how the Swedish chef from the muppets cooks!

Comment

3V3 is still definitely F'd up, goes into load cycle mode with error msg" The Stronghold Event doesn'texist " We really deserve some decent compensation for all this pain.

Comment

Well still cant get in on S140 panora. Also cant send email as that also doesnt work. Can get into Panora server through Facebook but not my character on Samba site. ARE YOU GUYS TRYING TO KILL THIS GAME OFF?

Comment

Thank you lilliyan. Hopefully all will be fixed soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X