Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jan 10, 2018 Downtime

Greetings Captains,

We sincerely apologize for the downtime and issues following the scheduled maintenance. We are aware of the issues and the developers are working on a solution. As soon as we have more information I will keep this thread updated.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

keep us updated huh, after 13hours now your making a comment liliyan. honestly, I respect you (I still do) but come one look at the agony this has brought us I would be great if you could at least tell us that there's a specific time frame for this to be fixed - S1 Vulcan is online by the way

Comment

Downtime until tomorrow at least. They could hold it for another couple of days as far as I'm concerned if that helps them to fix more game related issues, however some players will have quit by then, I think.

Comment

S1 it's the test server, the problems will be check several days ago

Comment

OK. Time to go to bed and give up

Comment

Greetings GameSamba,

We sincerely apologize for playing this game. We were not aware of the issues and whether the developers were working on a solution. As soon as you have more information we will rapidly begin debugging and paying you for allowing us to do so.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Comment

last time something like this happened...s101 was down for a month.

Comment

i hope they would made it possible to hop servers and keep your ships and that 1 server is homebase ..because to much servers are empty or only 8 people active playin and some even 27 and the newer ones 60 or 70 and so much people have left because of the storyline gone or the big boring factor ...no newer levels or events ...to much feds, there should be a 3rd or 4th character be possible like ferengi or borg or romulans ....make it better game samba even candy crush is more addicting then this game ...the most of us stayed en hope it would get better ..

Comment

The servers are back up. If you have any issues still please contact support. If you would like me to not post, simply avoid opening threads created by me. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank those of you that were patient with us.

Comment

all seems ok... except for 3v3.... "stronghold does not exist".

Comment

that's the same error I get every time I log on. I see everything but I get a big waiting circle in the middle of the screen that and the text scrolling up stating "Stronhold event does not exist". I have logged off, logged on refreshed, it just goes directly to this and cant get passed it. This is on server 115.

Comment

ON that note of information and how angre people are, please can you answer one question Lilliyan

Why has it taken this long for anybody from GS or NG to post on the forum and giving players information. Shouldn't this kind of information get posted 30 minutes into the problem and not 10- 12 hours later when most players have quit trying for the day?

I know I have asked for information about this game to come out as soon as a problem is known, and again it didn't. This keeps happening and the players feel cheated as they will get compo which is worth less than what they would have gained by playing.

It takes 2 minutes to say, "Sorry there is a problem with the game, We are on it and will get back to you with news." not wait 10+ hours and have people shouting in an empty forum. Remember there are many others that are not in the forum who would have said, "sod this I will play a different game" today, which leaves the community having nobody there trying to help anybody.

I know your too busy, but all we ask as players is at least an acknowledgement of the issue when it starts, and not at the end.

Comment

Unfortunately, my community team had an assignment to get completed this week at all cost which led them to not pay attention here. As this was happening, ngames teams (including Maggie and apple who are normally on top of this stuff right as it happens) are out of office this week. I personally was in high level meetings all morning and made the mistake of not checking my messages before stepping into the conference room.

All those things combined, created a chaos that all of you had to endure. For this I apologize. Now that I know the Ngames team is out of office, my community team is shifted and paying attention here.

Not the best answer but it is what happened and I hope we are forgiven for this.

As for the 3v3 error, that message happens in our test servers when it's disconnected from the 3v3 servers. I will have the devs take a look at it. Thanks for the information on that issue.

Comment

Lilliyan, I have tried to make a Support ticket twice, but keeps locking up. On Mars, my character Derai, is locked in a loop with a message looping "Stronghold Event doesn't exist". I have tried logging in from multiple computers using multiple browsers (Chrome, Firefox, IE). The problem is the same. Other accounts on Mars and on Xendi Sabu are coming up fine, but not Derai on Mars. Please look into this. Thanks.

Comment

Sorry about the ticket system not allowing you to submit (can you tell us what happens when you try so we can look into that also?).

The devs informed us that everyone should have been booted out of the battles they may have been stuck in and the "stronghold" error should be gone. Is this still happening to you or anyone else?

Comment

Working...
                              X