Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Officer badges - 1-4 star officer crates

HI there,

Does any one know if they have done something screwy to the officer crates? I swear for a period of time there, these had event officer badges available in them. Infact, I had successfully managed to get about 150 Solvur badges closer to lvl 82 as a result of them. However I have noticed in the last week or 2, the crates I have been opening have offered up NO event officer badges, Solvur or otherwise (usually open x10 at a time so just thought the atrocious drop rates were to blame). Upon checking the latest crate event I have noticed no event officer badges listed as possible rewards, and I have opened up about 15 obtained from a few days ago one at a time and not once was there even a chance of an event officer.

I must say if they have, it is poor form on GS's behalf, to take out the event officer chances that they crowed on about when they introduced 5* officers and replace them with the remaining standard issue 4* (Amy, Alek etc) and not say anything. I was kind of hoping to get a little lucky in the next few months of events and obtain those last elusive Solvur badges but alas, I wont be, nor will I be purchasing and/or pursuing the officer crates through any type of event in the foreseeable future.

TRM

IT appears (as of about a week or so ago) that the special officers were removed from them.. there appear to be 2 types of 1-4 badge boxes.

My guess is its an inadvertant bug in their rewards but

I as well have steered clear of those boxes for the last week or so since i Noticed the reward list for the crates stopped showing special event officers like Jaxon, Liam, Solvur etc.

Comment

It does not look inadvertant to me. It looks pretty vertant - lol

Comment

I'm not 100% sure of this, but I would assume if they are not showing up in the possibility list then it is not the same exact box, most likely a previous box that was made before they added the event officers in it which would have been a new box (new item and new item code). I will check on this and see if there was a mistake at which box is available or if the event officer version of the boxes are only available during certain times.

Comment

Originally posted by lilliyan View Post
          I'm not 100% sure of this, but I would assume if they are not showing up in the possibility list then it is not the same exact box, most likely a previous box that was made before they added the event officers in it which would have been a new box (new item and new item code). I will check on this and see if there was a mistake at which box is available or if the event officer version of the boxes are only available during certain times.
          Thanks Lilliyan.. There is indeed a difference as the initial version included all special event officers like Solvur/Liam etc. The newer ones do not .

Comment

Thanks Lilliyan, any light you could shed would be much obliged.

I suppose the issue I have is if there are 2 different boxes that have 2 different rewards, perhaps they should have 2 different names? Just to make it clear as to what crate you are receiving/pursuing in events etc.

Thanks for clarifying Tamlin, I thought maybe I was either mistaken or perhaps there was notifications that I missed out on regarding the change, glad to see I wasnt the only one surprised/duped/dissapointed

TRM

Comment

Dont mean to necro the thread, but do we know if they will be bringing back the event officer badges in some form of crate or other avenue of aquirement?

I am aware of these crates being discuessed in council meeting and the advice that there will be better description in future, however have not heard anything in regards to the event officer badges making a comeback.

Comment

Working...
              X