No announcement yet.

STAD gone from facebook

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oddly, if you do a search you can still find a French language version on FB... Yeah, not exactly helpful if you're mono-linguistic like me

Comment

If you want to continue playing and never have this issue again, Contact support and ask for a loging via Sambas sit so you can log in via facebook or from samba's web sit.

Comment

having same trouble logging in ... in fact cant find the damn game

Comment

any mods who wish to clarify all this been playing for almost 3 years now, no clarification why and how we can retrieve our accounts?

Comment

wiped out all traces of 'star trek alien domain' from facebook, even the fan page. Is this a hack? finally got in trouble with the gambling rules of facebook? (you can spend a fortune and not get what you want with random boxes or wheels of fortune). I got to VIP12 but started to lose interest a while ago. Guess they've made my mind up for me.

Comment

Looks like Game Samba is going to allow this festering to continue and not bother to offer an official response to this.

Comment

Official response from Game Samba on facebook STAD page:

Server list page unavailable Issue
                Dear Captains,
                We noticed that the server list page on Facebook is unavailable now, our tech team is working on fixing it, if you also play the game on our website, suggest you access the character on our main website. Compensation will be sent when it is fixed.

Thanks for all you support and understanding.

Comment

Ticket update that i have.
                  Hello Keerwen,
                  Thank you for reaching out to us.
                  We would like to apologize for the inconvenience. We’ve already reported the issue to the person in charge. We kindly ask you to give them time to fix it.
                  Thank you for your understanding about this matter.
                  If you need further assistance, please let us know.
                  Cheers,
                  Ian

Comment

I believe facebook is the one to blame, since the link is gone, only them could have done it or be responsible for the technical problems, I have removed all other facebook games from my fb account, wrote them to let 'em know I blame them for it, if it were Samba's technical problem, the game link would still be there but we wouldn't be able to log on, then we could blame gamesamba 100%, since it's not them, I will request that they give me a login straight from their site, since it is working for one account that I had opened straight on their site, the problem solely is from FB, why? I couldn't give a rats ass, FB even if they had enough of the game, they were totally un-professional about it, by not giving any of us, a warning and never allowed us to get taken in charge by gamesamba prior to removing the game completely, they prove once again, they don't give a shit about their users, not that it surprises me, but still, doing this savegely shows they only care about them, not their users....

Terak on Tamar server s-169

Comment

Haveing the same issue - used to playing STAD via face book but the link vanished from my page. I also had it bookmarked that link is still there but does not work. I also tried just going directly to samba.com but have no clue how to get in to my account - It will let me start a new game from level 1 but I want my old game back !

Comment

41410745176, that is an auto generated reply. LOLS. I got the same message, word for word.

Comment

back on gameroom.

Comment

back up people

Comment

We are truly sorry for this great inconvenience and all the stress and worry it caused each of you. I would also like to apologize for no official comments from staff on this during the issue. I was out of office at the time it was happening and the rest of the staff that was in office was working to resolve the issue. I do believe some compensation was sent out as well. Hopefully, this won't happen again as it was a random error with facebook. In the event that it does, we will handle it as quickly as possible and be sure to comment in the forums for you. Thank you for your understanding with this issue.

Comment

Originally posted by lilliyan View Post
                                We are truly sorry for this great inconvenience and all the stress and worry it caused each of you. I would also like to apologize for no official comments from staff on this during the issue. I was out of office at the time it was happening and the rest of the staff that was in office was working to resolve the issue. I do believe some compensation was sent out as well. Hopefully, this won't happen again as it was a random error with facebook. In the event that it does, we will handle it as quickly as possible and be sure to comment in the forums for you. Thank you for your understanding with this issue.
                                I haven't seen any compensation in my inbox as of yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X