STAD gone from facebook

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STAD gone from facebook

Today I go to login via facebook and the game is no longer available.

Same issue for me and several other players.

Comment

Exactly the same issue.

Comment

Same issue here, was on Facebook then i refresh, game not ther

Comment

Impossible to dispute payments also. Payments for the APP under payments has vanished also.

Comment

Sure hope this is just a glitch and not permanent . . .

Comment

same issue here. and logging in to samba with fb account doesn't give me my server

Comment

Better pull those credit cards out and call your bank. It's chargeback time!

Comment

What the heck is going on here? Cant even log in on the Samba site as it doesn't have the same server ID's and seems to be totally forgetting my account information.

Comment

Wondering if there is a dispute or too many disputes with FB and they lost the right to have it connected to them. Could just be a simple glitch as well and the link doesn't pull up and not an issue with gamesamba but with FB and they aren't aware of it yet. I did place a ticket as well.

Comment

Originally posted by 48981624275 View Post
                      What the heck is going on here? Cant even log in on the Samba site as it doesn't have the same server ID's and seems to be totally forgetting my account information.
                      Samba site is different than FB site as far as I know.

Comment

Same here, need an ETA on resolution as we're missing the boss!

Comment

Originally posted by 43478243584 View Post
                          Samba site is different than FB site as far as I know.

Yah I know but they should have set something up to link back to it. Maybe some locations block facebook but not their site. Any way an ETA or at least some information from the Forum managers would be nice. Though if the game is hosted on the west cost we could be waiting another few hours for them to get in.

Comment

Wonder if their hard drives got fried again...

Comment

Cannot pull up on FB at all... links have been removed.... I can sign into GameSamba.com; but has info still... but not current infor and the servers do not match the FB servers. The names will but the server numbers do not. There seems to be no FB account references I can find.

Comment

Working...
                              X