Klingons are oppressing the younger servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klingons are oppressing the younger servers

Pretty much every new server i join, at the beginning Klingons have the advantage of numbers, experience and money! [1]
    Meanwhile here on the forum at least 75% of complaints about unbalanced faction are directed that UFP are the powerful one.
    I have a hypothesis to this, most of the forum members come from older servers and most strong Klingons on the younger servers are already experienced on this game,
    maybe they used to come from a UFP dominated server where they grow tired and quit, then come to the newer server bringing their experience (and money for some).
    Meanwhile most UFP that join the younger servers are new players. I need someone to confirm this hypothesis, and if it's true can you older UFP please stop oppressing the older Klingons? I mostly play as UFP and got tired of seeing Klingon domination.

[1] Sometimes i do check back several servers to see their growth, it may either be a balanced server or KDF dominated, but never UFP dominated.

GOOD! bout time some KDF show up to kick the crap out of you smurfs

I did exactly what you describe...I started as UFP. we far outnumbered the poor KDF and we grew more powerful. it wasn't near as fun...ranked up to 75 as the fed and 75 was the rank cap at the time.

Then started a new server (at the time) as a klingon and had much more fun kickin the crap out of the smurfs as a klingon and brought my experience (and money) with me. I've been more peaceful in recent months, but the first couple months on that server I was the most feared fleet on that server Left trails of smurf wreckage in my wake

I also had the knowledge and experience from the previous server to know where to spend and where not to spend and what to focus on to make my fleet grow very powerful very fast.

Comment

However they do it more power to the klingons. The game has its imbalances but it is more balanced than people realize. I know at least from S8 we spent a lot of time sharing knowledge between factions and we are fairly evenly matched because of that knowledge. There are some imbalances but their impact is minor in comparison to the capability.

What they should do is show the server population when players are signing up. It would be nice to make a choice to go to a server with more balance or balance out a server that is short.

Comment

Originally posted by 61848380 View Post
        Pretty much every new server i join, at the beginning Klingons have the advantage of numbers, experience and money! [1]
        Meanwhile here on the forum at least 75% of complaints about unbalanced faction are directed that UFP are the powerful one.
        I have a hypothesis to this, most of the forum members come from older servers and most strong Klingons on the younger servers are already experienced on this game,
        maybe they used to come from a UFP dominated server where they grow tired and quit, then come to the newer server bringing their experience (and money for some).
        Meanwhile most UFP that join the younger servers are new players. I need someone to confirm this hypothesis, and if it's true can you older UFP please stop oppressing the older Klingons? I mostly play as UFP and got tired of seeing Klingon domination.

[1] Sometimes i do check back several servers to see their growth, it may either be a balanced server or KDF dominated, but never UFP dominated.

It came to my attention that it is possible to migrate from one server to another. Maybe these Klingon's are sick of being over run on the old servers and want to have fun on the New servers.

I am a pretty powerful Klingon one one of the oldest servers and I manage pretty well against even the strongest Feds.

It is quite unbalanced on the old servers. It is nothing to do with equipment or ships, just the amount of Feds. If all the Klingon's had stayed this game wouldn't be worth playing due to all the in fighting which goes along hand in hand with jealous people.

If you wish to get ahead learn the game, listen to people who actually know how to play this game, and take their advice. I listen to people like Tamlin77 because I know he knows this game better than any of the Moderators and Game helpers.

Tactics are easy to learn, no matter who you are fighting, be it the boss or in pvp.

The main thing you should do is have fun, but if your are not having fun then you should think about a different game, which I can think of one so much better. I play here because I enjoy the challenge, and the friends I have made. Good friends are people who give you sound advice and ask for nothing in return, just friendship.

Comment

Originally posted by 61848380 View Post

if as you say more klingons on newer servers have experience they do share that knowledge.also if no experienced ufp players on newer server maybe it is that they enjoy dominating older servers

Comment

to the OP KDF is oppressing the UFP

Comment

When you sign up, you have a choice of which side you want to be on. IT has NOTHING to do which side is stronger. IF the klings are stronger thats because people made a choice on what side they want to be on, and how much time and resources those people are putting into it. That has nothing to do with anything except what people choose and what people do when they play this game. Also if there people who come on here for a day and then leave.

Comment

I am never a FED. Those humans stinky. Also on another note those Klinks are fine(hot,hawt,good looking)

Comment

Simply not true KDF rule S2 one of the oldest servers and we always have

Comment

When I started playing about a year and a half ago, I didn't change any of the default settings at character selection screen- and the default faction was Klingon. I could have manually changed the option to Federation, but I didn't.

After a few weeks of learning the ropes and playing by ear, I joined the forums and one of the first posts I read was this one:

Klingon's need to stop whining and start playing the game... - Forums
                    http://forums.gamesamba.com/star-tre...aying-the-game

That thread was created two months before I started playing.

Due to the fact that my game started by defaulting to a Klingon-sided character selection page, I wonder if GameSamba made the Klingon faction the default start up faction on purpose (at the time) in order to get more players to start their games by joining the KDF instead of the UFP..

Comment

I/ve been a KDF for over 2 years, and have played on a few servers. 1 thing is true KDF usually starts out the strongest, butover time the Feds always seem to become the dominant ones. Xsb always seems to b dominated by the Feds,but dont get me wrong im not complaining about that. I like the challange, and by WAY more feds being in xsb it makes points very easy to get.My only complaint about xsb is the campers who get on AI, and dont have the ***** to fight for real , just letting the comp do it for them. Fight like a man or women and quit being cowars camping ond going AI

Comment

I have been playing as FED player on FB75 since the opening of the game about 2 years ago. I think strength of KDF and FED is equal because as you get the max. 85 level, most of you fleet are composed of Event Ships, even with 4-star officers/5-star officers and level 85 set equipments which the fleet strength can be over 200B+ on both sides. ( 1B=1000M; 1M=1000k, ) Our cross-server battle has many KDF big guns that their fleet strength are all over 200B+ . It is really crazy... lol

Comment

Working...
                        X