(2018) event equipment question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (2018) event equipment question

I emailed support when I got the lvl 85 (2018) Torp and couldn't activate the skill as it shows locked to lvl 85, Apparently the lvl -5 level 85 equipment for the (2018) event only means you can equip it to strengthen your fleet rather than being able to use them according to Game Samba support.
    My question is if that is the case then why is "Magnetic Storm" listed as a lvl 80 skill when it is a lvl 85 (2018) weapon that has this skill? I am hoping someone can explain this to me as I understood that the (2018) event weapons could be used above lvl 80 but support says no, but the weapon can and the torp cant. weird huh.

Grats on getting the weapon!
    Please don't force samba to fix their mistake by doing yet another maintenance

Comment

Gz on the weapons.

I would guess the reason is the torp skill was ingame before the event and "magnetic storm" was build to fit the event weapon. Don't expect logic Honestly, in my opinion the torp skill crashed alot of the 3V3 fun, but thats only my opinion.

Oh, and totally that:

Originally posted by sujitp81 View Post
      Please don't force samba to fix their mistake by doing yet another maintenance

Comment

Working...
      X