Feedback for Version1.60

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback for Version1.60

Version 1.60 will be released to Website Server 1-3 and to other servers shortly after.

Should you have any suggestion or feedback after it is released, please feel free to post here. We will reward you in-game items worth 5$-20$ according to the bugs you report.

Please provide the following information when you report.
    1. Your in game name and sever.
    2. Bug details, if possible, attach screenshot please.

Note:
    1. We will choose 10 winners randomly.
    2. If same bugs were reported, just the first one who submit will have the chance to be rewarded.

Our official staff will collect them and do some improvement.

Thank you for your support.
    Last edited by maggiem; 10-30-2017, 11:06 AM.

My First Feedback. In regards to expected deployment on S1-S3.

Please make sure that http://forums.gamesamba.com/star-tre...ix-on-oct-26th don't come back with the patch. Developers have a habit of forgetting to include hot fixes done outside their development paths in their patch updates.

2 Sec PN and Bad Galaxy Description No Thanks

Tamlin-S1, S2, S3 and More
    Last edited by tamlin77; 10-30-2017, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tamlin77 View Post
      My First Feedback. In regards to expected deployment on S1-S3.

Please make sure that http://forums.gamesamba.com/star-tre...ix-on-oct-26th don't come back with the patch. Developers have a habit of forgetting to include hot fixes done outside their development paths in their patch updates.

2 Sec PN and Bad Galaxy Description No Thanks

Tamlin-S1, S2, S3 and More

oh, nooo, will fix it soon

Comment

tamlin77

Fixed

Comment

Im 60 mil on my server and barely made a dent in endless trial.Obviously geared towards the "elite" in this game.Quite disappointed

Comment

1st off all good to see some new stuff although i guess there's a litlle bug with the strenght value now i went from 600 mil to 1.011 mil and have no added strenght.I still end the same in interstellar voyage so i know i didn't get any stronger

for the rest thumbs up

Grts Crazydavid S1

Comment

i cant barely make a very small dent in there too get a br boost but no added strength behind it sucks i hope the new things they added r good but the betting on that one is kinds stupid if u guess the score right it should be to see who wins only we r not betting on a football game to win by point spread now to work on getting a power boost good luck all
              RIC240 S4

Comment

Tamlin - S8

Few more.
                • Fleet strength on scan doesn't show the same result as on the player itself (Credit: s3 earth michael s)
                  • This is likely because CRITDMGDEC (avoid from Ship Ranks/reduction from spars) was added to the formula but not on the function that does scan other players
                • Resolving multiple chips
                  • Filter after clicking resolve resets the view but not the filter nor does it keep the filtered view
                  • Adding a chip from the bottom of the list will reset the view when its added.
                  • No Level 1-9 filter
                • You have to click text on spar crystals to synthesize or add to ship. The picture doesn't work.
                • Shows All your SPARS in your inventory even the ones you have equipped(不对). They do not show in the synthesis window (appropriately/)
                  • equip.png

Reply:

<Fleet strength on scan doesn't show the same result as on the player itself (Credit: s3 earth michael s)
                    <Resolving multiple chips
                    Reported

<You have to click text on spar crystals to synthesize or add to ship. The picture doesn't work.
                    Will optimize
                    < Shows All your SPARS in your inventory even the ones you have equipped(不对
                    ). They do not show in the synthesis window (appropriately/)
                    All crystals will show in the inventory unless it is
                    synthesized
                Last edited by applezhou; 10-31-2017, 08:07 AM.

Comment

people on s3 players seeing my fleet 12B on my fleet strength when i only see 2,021M on my fleet strength

s3 earth michael s

Reply:
                  In the update, we corrected the strenght formula. It caused your strenght difference, but it would not effect your actual strength data in the battle.
                  Last edited by applezhou; 10-31-2017, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Cool update: pretty good stuff reasonably dedicated to advanced players having all normal trials/shuttle stages cleared.

Pretty cool the betting thing
                    Last edited by maximus1701; 10-30-2017, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Description of Squadron medals needs to be updated to include all other locations available; or the accessible list removed. The list currently online includes daily login and System Battle, which is the same access list that existed 2yrs ago before it became CSSB. Medals can also be gathered now from other locations all linked to squadron events. (login, SquadBoss and this Squadron System Battle).

~Vashanka s132~ SquadMedals.PNG

Reply:
                      Will optimize

Last edited by applezhou; 10-31-2017, 07:48 AM.

Comment

At what level can to do the endless trials and get the Spars

Comment

Originally posted by 43588505033 View Post
                          1st off all good to see some new stuff although i guess there's a litlle bug with the strenght value now i went from 600 mil to 1.011 mil and have no added strenght.I still end the same in interstellar voyage so i know i didn't get any stronger

for the rest thumbs up

Grts Crazydavid S1

May I see more details about the strength thing? Your strength went down from 600 Mil- 1.011 Mil? Please show us a screen shot, thx a lot

Comment

Originally posted by maggiem View Post

May I see more details about the strength thing? Your strength went down from 600 Mil- 1.011 Mil? Please show us a screen shot, thx a lot
                            I think when strength went up in value they expected they get stronger. just strength based on more crt damage etc now when before update it wasnt included

Comment

people always expect when their strength number goes up they get stronger which they do not... strength is a fake number it does not represent ones fleet strength correctly thats why i have 260m fleet and im able to kill players of 1B strength .... people push up evasion thinking they are getting stronger while i invest in something else and not get strength bump but i get hell of a lot stronger

Comment

Working...
                              X