X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Name: Lord_END
    Server: CBT

I would choose Mirajane, she's one of the best mages in her guild and her power is so underestimated because she hides her power so she could not hurt her friends. She shows power and kindness, so, she's perfect.

Comment

Name : Shirou
      Server : CBT 1
      The one that i choose is Jellal despite his traumatic past because he managed to overcome it and also he is a very skilled mage able to use various magic such as his signature power Heavenly Body magic as well as water, earth, wind, fire, darkness and many more. Plus I like his blue hair :P .

Comment

Name: Blackstorm

I would have chosen to be Gildarts the true legend, being the strongest mage aswell as having a wide imagination to find out new uses for it like shrinkin, enlarging and crushing would be the ultimate badassness

Comment

Name:dagger

I wish be rogue.rogue have a cute exceed.he can going people shadow.the shadow dragon slaying magic is cool

Comment

Name: Sanji
            I would wish to become Natsu for Natsu is my favorite Fairy Tail members and i like is mage dragon slayer

Comment

Name: Aradon
              Server: CBT 1

I would say Natsu because he's strong enough to destroy all of his opponents.

Comment

Name: Lans

"I would love to be Rufus, his memory magic would allow me to use any other magic i have ever seen or read, which would let me use some of the best spells on the Anime such as "The Kinight" of Erza, "Satan Soul" of Mirajane or "Heavenly Body" of Jellal, and so on. Would be awesome to use all the existing magics thanks to your memory "

Comment

Name: LastWizard
                  Server: CBT 1
                  I would like become Laxus, his strong and have style with his lightning

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170914103959.png
Views:	146
Size:	10.0 KB
ID:	88390

Players in the list will be rewarded 1000 gold today, check please.
                    Thank you for your support.

Comment

Originally posted by applezhou View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]n88390[/ATTACH]

Players in the list will be rewarded 1000 gold today, check please.
                      Thank you for your support.
                      Thank you very much for the reward ^^ I received the mail announcing this. Thank you!! I have a question though, how do we redeem the prize? My gold count has not increase and the extract button is greyed out and disabled?

Once again, thank you so much for these events ^^ I find them really fun!

Comment

Name: Etha
                        I would love to become Happy! He's so relaxed and laid back, and well -- happy! Being able to fly without a care in the world would be a dream come true! (Although I hear Lucy is heavy)

Comment

Originally posted by smileyk View Post
                          Thank you very much for the reward ^^ I received the mail announcing this. Thank you!! I have a question though, how do we redeem the prize? My gold count has not increase and the extract button is greyed out and disabled?

Once again, thank you so much for these events ^^ I find them really fun!

'My gold count has not increase and the extract button is greyed out and disabled?'
                          Do you have screenshot of that?

Comment

Thank you! Shout out to my girl Minerva

Comment

Working...
                            X