X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 【CBT Event】 Thought Collision Round 1

Duration:
    Weekly event with a new round starting every Friday until the end of CBT.

If there was only one type of magic in Fairy Tail and you could become any of the existing characters in the anime/manga, who would you wish to become and why?

Example entry:
    Name:
    Server: CBT

I would wish to become Lucy! Lucy is a mage that can open gates to the Celestial Spirit World which allows her to summon Celestial Spirits to help her battle! She's also very beautiful and from a good family!

Rewards:
    Since there is no right or wrong to this event, 15 randomly selected entries will be chosen and rewarded with 1000 Gold after the event ends. "
    Last edited by maggiem; 09-08-2017, 03:57 AM.

I would choose Erza! with all her weapons and armor magic. She is my favorite character in Fairy Tail!

Comment

I would choose to become Jellal, with his Heavenly Body Magic. After all, who doesn't want to fly and brag that he is infused with the power of the stars?
      IGN: Wells
      Last edited by necrowells; 09-08-2017, 05:25 AM. Reason: Added IGN

Comment

i would choose natsu for his fire dragon magic. plus i could eat fire and he's also my favorite character
        IGN lorditachi
        Last edited by whiteitachi; 09-08-2017, 06:35 PM.

Comment

I would like to be Acnologia. Hella strong and I can be a freaking dragon. Even if it get's boring I can switch to my human form

Comment

I Would choose natsu . he's stupidity and character is the best thing i like about him

Comment

There are several characters from the series I would love to be, but I guess if I had to choose just one I'd probably choose Lucy. I love that in the manga she gets unique outfits and weapons to go with every spirit she summons.

Edit: IGN: Lucet
              Server: CBT 1
              Last edited by lucet; 09-09-2017, 06:02 AM.

Comment

Hi everyone~~
                Please add character name in your post, so that rewards could be sent

Comment

I would like to become...... Mystogan! why? because he is powerfull, cool, and good looking need more reason than that? i dont think so Mwahaha

IGN: Laka

Comment

I would become Natsu because we all know how much of bad ass he is..
                    IGN: TERR0RMASTER

Comment

Name: RaineAmorie

I'd wish to become Gajeel the Iron Dragonslayer! Tough as nails mage who gets the best girl Levy.

Comment

Name: Beladonna
                        I would love to become Juvia as she manipulates water effortlessly and flawlessly, and gets with the super hot Gray.

Comment

Name: Yoxs
                          I'd like to be Yukino or her sister, not to much charismatics but their design is really something. So i would go for one of them. Or Mavis, moe over 9000, gorgeous style and i wouldn't need to buy shoes for the rest of my life, so kinda wurf
                          Last edited by jordird; 09-08-2017, 05:11 AM.

Comment

Name: Sensui
                            Server:
                            CBT 1
                            I would wish to become Gildarts! He has this serious personality that makes him appear unbeatable. While also having a soft, gentle personality. He is able to Crush anyone with his Crush magic! An unstoppable force! No mage can rival him!

Comment

Name: Ace
                              Server: CBT

I think Minerva is really underrated, so I'd love to be her! Not only is she very pretty and an eloquent speaker, her intelligence and cunning is definitely one of my favorite aspects of her character. Her Territory magic, in addition to being super cool and powerful, allows her to not only bend space but travel and transport others through it! Finally, her Yagdo Rigora spell blew my mind and I really think she has so much potential. Hope I can add her to my team one day!

Comment

Working...
                              X