【CBT Event】To be a Bug Hunter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 【CBT Event】To be a Bug Hunter

After this long wait, Fairy Tail Hero's Journey will finally begin Closed Beta Testing! We hope you are excited to hear this news. Although we have spent many months preparing the game to be at its very best, there will still be some errors, bugs and glitches. This is where we need your help! For this event we are challenging you to find and report any errors you run into during CBT. The more legit bugs you report, the more you will be rewarded once we step into Open Beta.

Duration:
    Sep. 7th - The end of CBT

How to Join:

1. Reply to this forum thread with the following information:

IGN:
    Server:
    Bug(s) I found:
    Steps to recreate this bug:
    Screenshots of the bug:

2. Send a forum private message to Maggie with your valid email address so we can contact you for further information if needed.

Rewards:

1. For every valid bug reported by you, you will earn 500 - 800 Gold, depending on how serious the bug is. Rewards are for CBT.
    2. All participants will receive a Gift Pack Code after CBT to redeem during OBT via email (make sure you follow step 2 to recieve this part of the reward!)

*If a bug is reported multiple times, only the first player to report the bug will be rewarded for it.

Last edited by maggiem; 09-08-2017, 02:52 AM.

IGN: zlakvis
    Server: 1
    Bug(s): Enemy skill failure
    SS: sorry... its hard to capture on a screenshot
    Description: if an enemy does not load its graphics or it's skill is not shown, the damage doesn't register and combat continues but they never used the skill, making some stages ludicrously easy to pass... in addition these enemies may remain in their alive visual position even after defeat. This qualifies as a visual bug, with some gameplay implications i believe.

Bug: Black Screen
    Idk how to recreate this but, for some reason or another when i went to accept the next quest in the chain...booom blacksreen magic!
    SS: Click image for larger version

Name:	bug black screen.png
Views:	226
Size:	8.5 KB
ID:	87553 Click image for larger version

Name:	bug black screen.png
Views:	228
Size:	8.5 KB
ID:	87554
    Last edited by 36911504389325; 09-08-2017, 08:31 PM.

Comment

IGN: RaineAmorie
      Bug(s) I found: Freezing on battle screen
      Steps to recreate this bug: I entered the bar to fight the Shirtless Gray Battle when the combat froze but messages continued to pass as normal. Seems to occur fairly randomly as it happened again while fighting in the arena.
      Screenshots of the bug: Click image for larger version

Name:	Frozen Screen.png
Views:	223
Size:	609.5 KB
ID:	87196 Click image for larger version

Name:	Frozen Screen2.png
Views:	227
Size:	841.2 KB
ID:	87207
      Last edited by raineamorie; 09-08-2017, 05:35 AM. Reason: Added an additional screenshot and more info

Comment

IGN: Laka
        Bug(s) I found: Typo in guild donation
        Steps to recreate this bug :As you can see in the picture when you press to donate silver the confirmation box asks yo u if you want to donate x amount of gold instead of silver, this must be a typo because when i pressed confirm it used silver instead of gold.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Gold.png
Views:	156
Size:	80.4 KB
ID:	87203

Comment

IGN: Karitoriki
          Bug(s) I found: when you draw from the treasure and receive a rare charecter (Erza) your unable to escape, you have to refresh the game.
          Steps to recreate this bug: Pulled 10x from treasure around 5 times and got the bug 3 times

Comment

IGN: NashGold
            server : 1
            Bug(s) I found: the bouton (max) for upgrading ur wizards lvl , just don't work at all
            Attached Files

Comment

IGN: Viserion
              Bug(s) I found: Unable to buy Advanced Recruit Scroll despite having enough golds.
              Steps to recreate this bug: Go to "Draw", choose "10 times" in the "Titania" tab, click "Confirm" and a text "Not enough Gold" will pop up.
              Screenshots of the bug: Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2.png
Views:	159
Size:	762.5 KB
ID:	87257

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1.png
Views:	153
Size:	976.8 KB
ID:	87256

Reply>>
              Reported

Last edited by maggiem; 09-11-2017, 03:04 AM.

Comment

Hello,
                IGN: Michele
                Bug I found: The close and the ? icon is overlapped above, which means I'm having difficulty clicking it. It has never happened for me.
                Steps to reproduce the bug: Open Train Menu. (It happened to me, I'm not sure if others are having the same problem)
                Screenshot of the bug: Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_93.png
Views:	154
Size:	770.4 KB
ID:	87259

Reply>> May I know your Computer Resolution?
                Last edited by maggiem; 09-11-2017, 03:03 AM.

Comment

Repost: When I switched tabs it reabjusted automatically but when I closed it I got a black screen

Comment

1) Not sure about all browsers and resolutions, but going to Exp Bar doesnt quite show Exp required to next level. For me its like ~2cm higher than exp bar and numbers appear.

2) In autobattle STOP button doesnt work ._.

Comment

Addition:

Accepting member to a guild, it says instead of [NICKNAME] Already joined a guild, but "You already joined a guild"

Comment

IGN: TERRORMASTER
                        Bug(s) I found: The Bag Expansion item that can be bought from the SHOP doesn't work. When using it to expand the bag size it gives "Item Not Found" error and the Bag Expansion item disappears without expanding the bag size
                        Steps to recreate this bug: Buy the Bag Expansion item from the shop than go to your bag and click the [+] button at the lower left of the bag window and try to expand the bag size
                        Screenshots of the bug: Sorry the error message disappers way to fast so couldn't get the screenshot.

---------------------------------------------------------
                        Reply>>
                        Reported

Last edited by maggiem; 09-11-2017, 03:39 AM.

Comment

IGN:Myun
                          Bug(s) I found: Cant search newly created Guilds of the same faction, guild masters cant add members...

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________

Reply:

Can you tell us more details that guild masters cant add members
                          Last edited by maggiem; 09-11-2017, 03:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 45301631199 View Post
                            Hello,
                            IGN: Michele
                            Bug I found: The close and the ? icon is overlapped above, which means I'm having difficulty clicking it. It has never happened for me.
                            Steps to reproduce the bug: Open Train Menu. (It happened to me, I'm not sure if others are having the same problem)
                            Screenshot of the bug:
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]n87259[/ATTACH]

Open the settings button (top left in world where NPC's are), and make screen full screen - then you are able to see all the buttons etc clearly. However I agree, even on not full screen one should at least be able to see the buttons so that you can bress it and not have them playing hide and seek :P

Comment

IGN:Rogue
                              Server:1
                              Bug(s) I found:sound effect button when i turn off all sounds click sounds is on and i want to know sounds effect are in game like bleach? or are not in game
                              Steps to recreate this bug:click turn off or on sound effect not hear anymore is only the click sound of all
                              Screenshots of the bug:

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________

Reply:

Reported
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by maggiem; 09-11-2017, 03:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X