Farewell My Friends, May We Meet Agian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farewell My Friends, May We Meet Agian

SUP its ya boy here Riosuke The Dragon Master. The time has come, after making friends and rivals(amaterasu, kayto(he gave up tho) the time has come to say goodbye. Many of us will be going our separate ways being from different time zones so lets not forget our roots when them cross server events come so i can beat all your asses again XD. missed 170k gold and spent about 90k tranna get this gay ass tank erza (FML gamesamba youz a hoe for that) and still manage to steall the 3rd ranking before game ended without being a faggit who just stacks bickslow XD GG losers good luck doing that in real game since nobody will have the money. ANYWAY, i just wanna say love yall and A+ cuz my 60k hibiki was beating the shit out of yall bickslows XD farewell my fellow mages.

Here Sanji Bye

Comment

Byee (Sorien btw)

Comment

*activates Satan Soul*

You shouldn't really claim stuffs like that since ppl above you and way stronger than you didn't play nor bragged about this the last few days like me. I can see so much pride and ego here that I can't help but to reply. If I were to brag, okay let me try for once since most of the top people in CBT do it except me. I was 2 days late when CBT started, my first char was a fail. I wasn't able to claim 10k gold sometimes. Mind you that it's 3:00AM it is for me to claim. I can't always wake up having 2 careers in real life. I was gone since October 3. But hey, I am not calculating all my losses. But in fact, I caught up and got the rank 1. I was heavily shocked that way simply because I shouldn't be able to.

There I bragged. It doesn't feel right for me. Idk how do you guys feel about bragging in CBT. Sounds like few kids to me.

P.S. I heavily dislike rude and egoistic people (most of the top 10 are) (:
        PPS. You never won against me ever since I got higher than u.
        PPPS. Sorry if i got triggered. I barely see humble people from the community

Learn from this and put in more work and less talk.

- Alina
        Last edited by yvee3; 10-13-2017, 03:30 AM.

Comment

Gay ass game. Not playin OPT if nothing is changed inside out. (Just the camera view would be nice, then i might forgive for havin other shitty function). Good luck guys.

Comment

Originally posted by yvee3 View Post
            *activates Satan Soul*

You shouldn't really claim stuffs like that since ppl above you and way stronger than you didn't play nor bragged about this the last few days like me. I can see so much pride and ego here that I can't help but to reply. If I were to brag, okay let me try for once since most of the top people in CBT do it except me. I was 2 days late when CBT started, my first char was a fail. I wasn't able to claim 10k gold sometimes. Mind you that it's 3:00AM it is for me to claim. I can't always wake up having 2 careers in real life. I was gone since October 3. But hey, I am not calculating all my losses. But in fact, I caught up and got the rank 1. I was heavily shocked that way simply because I shouldn't be able to.

There I bragged. It doesn't feel right for me. Idk how do you guys feel about bragging in CBT. Sounds like few kids to me.

P.S. I heavily dislike rude and egoistic people (most of the top 10 are) (:
            PPS. You never won against me ever since I got higher than u.
            PPPS. Sorry if i got triggered. I barely see humble people from the community

Learn from this and put in more work and less talk.

- Alina
            hmm lets think 1 your the only idoit to not notice the point of this post XD
            2 people who didnt pay cant be stronger than me cause duh they didnt play
            3 no one cares about your excuses i didnt claim gold and still got first also kayto couldnt claim and do events cause of timing dont see him complaining
            4 wanna stop lying because i would kill you constantly when you attacked me in arena LOL ( not to mention i always took your streak on that event with ice vs fire)
            5 your nothing but a 2nd rate amaterasu who is just made i never mentioned you as a rivial lmfao nice try tho

Comment

Originally posted by riosukedragoneel View Post
              hmm lets think 1 your the only idoit to not notice the point of this post XD
              2 people who didnt pay cant be stronger than me cause duh they didnt play
              3 no one cares about your excuses i didnt claim gold and still got first also kayto couldnt claim and do events cause of timing dont see him complaining
              4 wanna stop lying because i would kill you constantly when you attacked me in arena LOL ( not to mention i always took your streak on that event with ice vs fire)
              5 your nothing but a 2nd rate amaterasu who is just made i never mentioned you as a rivial lmfao nice try tho

It's funny how you type your words and make people think less of your bragging.

1. The construction of your thoughts are very cheap. From the choice of words, to the points. I know this is a farewell post but hey, i don't wanna point out which part that made me say that it's a bragging and rude post. Coz it's TOO MANY. I don't think you know how to write a formal farewell with thoughts.

2. Can you re-read what you just said? LOL.

3. You're the one who excuses a lot in world chat about missing golds, and you even count the total of it. What lies. Tch~ Can't you see that I mentioned that I will try to do what you are doing? Making an excuse? No? Coz you're low-minded.

4. Stop lying? Yeah you kill me constantly at first. Note: AT FIRST. But time goes by, and you're a toy to me. You can't even get my rank 2 in arena and you settled with rank 9 when I was still playing. LOL

5. Oh that hurts so bad man </3 that broke my heart into pieces <////3. I don't even care about amaterasu or anyone else. It's CBT, why would I try to be anyone? Why would I compete with anyone? LMAO. Never ever talk if it isn't OBT

Look how immature this riosuke is. From his username, you can tell.

Yeah, I'm more matured than riosuke and I shouldn't have replied on this post. I shouldn't have stooped down on the likes of this guy. But, I'm so done with posts like this in every game. Immature thoughts to immature replies. HOW CAN WE TOLERATE THOUGHTS LIKE THIS? Read everything carefully before you reply, kid.

Comment

Originally posted by yvee3 View Post

It's funny how you type your words and make people think less of your bragging.

1. The construction of your thoughts are very cheap. From the choice of words, to the points. I know this is a farewell post but hey, i don't wanna point out which part that made me say that it's a bragging and rude post. Coz it's TOO MANY. I don't think you know how to write a formal farewell with thoughts.

2. Can you re-read what you just said? LOL.

3. You're the one who excuses a lot in world chat about missing golds, and you even count the total of it. What lies. Tch~ Can't you see that I mentioned that I will try to do what you are doing? Making an excuse? No? Coz you're low-minded.

4. Stop lying? Yeah you kill me constantly at first. Note: AT FIRST. But time goes by, and you're a toy to me. You can't even get my rank 2 in arena and you settled with rank 9 when I was still playing. LOL

5. Oh that hurts so bad man </3 that broke my heart into pieces <////3. I don't even care about amaterasu or anyone else. It's CBT, why would I try to be anyone? Why would I compete with anyone? LMAO. Never ever talk if it isn't OBT

Look how immature this riosuke is. From his username, you can tell.

Yeah, I'm more matured than riosuke and I shouldn't have replied on this post. I shouldn't have stooped down on the likes of this guy. But, I'm so done with posts like this in every game. Immature thoughts to immature replies. HOW CAN WE TOLERATE THOUGHTS LIKE THIS? Read everything carefully before you reply, kid.
                First of all... Who is we. No one else is taking this to heart but you lmfao

Comment

Working...
                X