Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about Guild functions - Help appreciated

Hi

I have questions about how the guild system works.
    The quest list and guild shop for example seems to be individual (not shared by the others)..

Question 1: Is the research lab also individual or shared?
    Question 2: If the research lab is individual, the tip on the left says: "Guild stats are still valid after quitting the guild." Does this mean if you join a different guild that you are suppose to retain the guild stats/research in the current guild for what you have already done/research in the previous guild?
    Question 3: How does G-coins work? Are these individual too, or shared by the entire guild?
    Question 4: I'm not a leader, but if I enter one of the buildings (warehouse, Quest Hall, Research Lab), there is an option to upgrade these buildings. Is this also an individual feature? Or is this suppose to be shared and only the leader is suppose to have privileged to upgrade these.
    Question 5: The gold we donate to the guild - is this available to everyone/leader or is this what adds up for our own individual use to individually upgrade buildings etc.

Sorry, I'm really confused, these things have not been explained anywhere. Also the "?" buttons often in guild buildings and such don't show any information at all when pressing them. And if it does show information, it is not useful/explanatory.

Thanks guys!!
Working...
X