What they need to do to make Fairy Tail:Hero's Journey stand out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What they need to do to make Fairy Tail:Hero's Journey stand out

First off, I am not good at typing/writing in english. So please excuse that

Now, im sure like MANY others i was exited about the game.Its OFFICIAL LICENSED Fairy Tail mmo browser game out there....But sadly that is going to waste, they are not taking full advantage of that license they have. You compare this game to Naruto online both are the typical browser game..nothing really different except that its OFFICIAL. But even so you look at Naruto Online..it stands out. They did something that browser games havent really done. That being a combo system, The rest of the game stuff copied from other browser games. But that combo system is what makes it stand out above the rest. Now yes the game was ruined for us US player by OASIS but it doesnt change the fact that if its put under a better company it will blow up again like when it first came out. And thats what GameSamba has to do. they need to make it stand out above all the NON-LICENSED games out there...Which right now when the hype is gone itll no different then...Bleach online, One piece online, etc. Yes, Its closed BETA but it doesnt hurt to let them know how to make the game better to make it stand out. For starters, Voice actors. Ive been playing the game for hours....And ive hear little no voice from any of the characters...tbh i dont even think ive heard any voice at all. Another thing, They could take that combo system and make it better. In the Anime, we see many times characters merging attacks to make a stronger attack. AKA, Unison Raid. So a way to make up for not having a combo system. Would be Unison system, They could use characters that bond together well. It would be a tricky system considering how they would have to make up a lot of those special moves. But something like that. Another thing...Let me transform into a character i want, If i work hard to get Erza. Let me look like her for a period of time. Now this is mostly for the F2P people...Have a way for them to not fall too behind. There is no doubt that this game will be VERY p2w....Which is sad. Take a lesson from Tencent, China Naruto online while very P2W is also very F2P. Basically DONT GO MONEY HUNGRY. Thats the thing that made oasis look bad, the thing that made US players quit naruto online or move to the chinese server. If you see that the game is going unbalanced do something. You see an event is benefiting P2W too much STOP IT. Thats what i mean by take a lesson from Tencent. Realize most of the population in the game is gonna be F2P, Really only a handfull of players will be HEAVY SPENDERS. Yes i get its a job, its a business yes....But you get rid of the majority of the population and what do you have? spenders that will eventually quit...Empty servers...little to no "Advertising" from players. Point is, Yes its a business....But whatever little amount it is....F2P players and the LOW SPENDERS will do you more good then the little amount of HEAVY spenders that you WILL be concentrating on.
    Last edited by 31561504818528; 09-08-2017, 07:50 PM.

I was thinking about an unison system too, like natsu combining attacks with gray, gajeel, laxus, other than that everything you said is true and if the game stay like this when it's fully launched i'll for sure not be playing it

Comment

Thank you for your honest feedback! I have already heard many many times even before CBT started that the autoplay and no combos was not so favored. It's definitely been brought up to the producers by me and my community team. At this time I don't know if there are any plans to change it but after CBT, we will do another full report on player feedback. My guess is this will be the number one feedback from the majority of the players that do provide feedback. Maybe then we can get something going.

As far as the free to play and pay to win ratios, me and my community team will be active in game, in discord, and here in the forums. When ever something feels like it is getting too imbalanced we will notice it from feedback of the players and will bring it to the attention of the proper teams so we can settle it as quickly as possible. We do understand the free to play and how valuable everyone is regardless of spend amounts.

Please, keep your feedback coming!

Comment

Thanks, nice to know you guys are actually paying attention the feedback from the players. Also very sorry, like im not very good at typing/ writing english. so there are some erros in there

Comment

I think the combo system is extremely overrated as in the unison raids are almost never used in the show. Trying to put them all over the place is a mistake. This game needs to at least give the player control of their ultimates however, The other big problem with this game is the extreme lack of police in graphics. This looks like a browzer game or a original gameboy game. Naruto online is super polished and looks like what could be a ps2 game. The extremely small screen needs to go. The polygons need to be bigger, I wear glasses that make small things look huge and i still cant even see my main characters facial details. All you people that complain about a combo system seem to be over looking how this game looks. People are going to log in and say what even is this and right away they will have a bad take on everything about it and leave. This may all stem from the extremely small box you have to play in. Which as I said must be Blown up. No ones screen is that small This should be the number 1 Priority right now for this game. GET RID OF THE SMALL SCREEN
          Last edited by 45691504748852; 09-12-2017, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 45691504748852 View Post
            I think the combo system is extremely overrated as in the unison raids are almost never used in the show. Trying to put them all over the place is a mistake. This game needs to at least give the player control of their ultimates however, The other big problem with this game is the extreme lack of police in graphics. This looks like a browzer game or a original gameboy game. Naruto online is super polished and looks like what could be a ps2 game. The extremely small screen needs to go. The polygons need to be bigger, I wear glasses that make small things look huge and i still cant even see my main characters facial details. All you people that complain about a combo system seem to be over looking how this game looks. People are going to log in and say what even is this and right away they will have a bad take on everything about it and leave. This may all stem from the extremely small box you have to play in. Which as I said must be Blown up. No ones screen is that small This should be the number 1 Priority right now for this game. GET RID OF THE SMALL SCREEN

Maybe the small screen is for the sake of making the graphics seem more cute xD, i have a 4k quality screen with the max resolution configuration, and if you think about it, with those settings this game with its graphics as they are right now would look awful as hell xD not even psone games would look as bad as this game graphics with the full resolution that computers let us have right now xD

Comment

Working...
            X