Rechare WAYYY to Expensive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rechare WAYYY to Expensive!

Are you guys kidding me? You are supposed to be an official company and there is no way you are going to charge more then these other foreign knock off browser games. You need to change your pricing for recharges for being an official company. $250 for 10,000 gold? Are you nuts? There is no way on an american salary will anyone consider spending that much on a game like this. This is supposed to be reasonable prices since you are an official publisher. Or wait maybe your not? 1000$ ? I mean come on. Change it or lose a big fan base. Its fine if you want it to be pay to win, but you seriously need to make it like $50 for 10,000 gold. because those prices is outrageous. I know a ton of you agree with this comment.

totally agree with you for that money i can be play my old game and become the strongest its ridicoulos i dont think i will spend even 5 bucks to this game

Comment

they are going for the same shit Unlimited Ninja , Bleach Saga , Dragonball and all other games which are basically 1:1 copys of eachother just another world/character tileset , hell even the skills are the same first skill is 100% hit second def reduce than stun etc etc VIP benefits are the same as all other mentioned games . so be prepared for 300+% characters and so on i mean i know its p2w and im fine with that but there is a line where one should start thinking * do we really wanna go there* and it seems like as an Liceneces official published game they are crossing it.So their goal is to bet on the 100~ sharks who go for vip 10 and every Character they offer and make bank just from them.We will see i learned my lessons from Unlimited Ninja and Dragonball and will not even gonna try to participate in any competition within any server since either there is 1-2 big spenders or like many other games they create an OP account throw them into servers so others feel the urge to top up more so they can *beat* that fake account

Comment

For 50$0 you can buy The Witcher 3 + all DLC hmm GTA V hmm oh and you can buy some golds for web game! probably that game maked 4-5people..
        sorry guys but tell me differences between this game and game from o4games ? 70% game is copy paste.. with diffrent "function" or with other graphic..
        Ok you have license. But be original

Comment

Working...
        X