Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Suggestion] Diffrent Time zones

Hi

I wanna suggest that if we could add servers that has diffrent timezone. For example one for USA and for Europe.Since some of the events starts up at least for me 04.00 am at the morning and i dont wanna quit because of this issue.

thanks

Forget quitting, unless they make server with EU timezones I wont be playing to start with.

Comment

Same if the game doesnt have a EU time zone server ill just walk away because the events are a must play

Comment

Yeah it's kinda harsh I live in sweden CBT for me it's pretty messed up around CBT 11-13:00 for me is around 20-22:00 and for CBT 18-20:00 (i think it is) is 02-05:00 for me so i really hope that you guys can fix a EU Time zone otherwise i don't see the point of trying right now i keep trying to hold on but i don't see me staying if you ain't fixing this

Here's for hoping

Comment

What should I do when it ask for a server number after you sign up and click game start

Comment

Yea, a EU time zone server would be nice, seeing as many people can't attend the events otherwise. (myself being from Sweden)

Comment

Yes, 1000000+ this idea.
              Many players can't sustain waking up 3am/4am in the morning to play the events. Also, auto-enter costs quite a bit of gold (including it being bugged and doesn't actually battle for you, you get 0 rewards and minus gold) - which means only paying players would be able to play auto-enter. All the events happen around about the same hour range as well - not spread throughout the day. If it was spread, then at least different time zones would have a chance to attend at least one or two events instead of zero.

I definitely hope that there will be different time zone servers (the servers can still be USA located, just the time of the server at least running on different time zone in order to increase your player base to EU players as well).

Events for me in my time zone is also 3am-5am, not feasible to play daily.

Comment

bump x100 much neeeded eu servers

Comment

Hi,
                  Thank you for your suggestion.
                  I will forward it to our develop team for further consideration.

Regards,

Comment

same suggestion we gave you 1.31.2018 and ? now we got 3 new servers for 1 week... Just Give me a code with daily event and I give you completed script with additional time.. really a lot work .

Comment

Working...
                    X