Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please add stamina (claiming stamina 2 times a day?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please add stamina (claiming stamina 2 times a day?)

I think once open beta is released we should have a function where it gives us stamina. from the closed beta we can receive gold at certain hours but instead of giving us gold, can you replace it with stamina? i think a fair balance would be to give us 20 stamina to claim at 11:00-13:00, and another 20 stamina at 18:00-20:00.

Everyone like this post so they will read it!

Sounds good why not also having something like every time u level up your stamina gets filled as well

Comment

Originally posted by 38351504955841 View Post
      Sounds good why not also having something like every time u level up your stamina gets filled as well

that would be too op. i think 40 stam bonus a day is balanced.

Comment

I agree that it would be a great way to reward activity and other games do it so I do not see why we can't do it as well.

Comment

Or they could just increase the rate stamina recharges.. It's crazy slow. I haven't timed it, but looks to be near the 10 minute mark. So 20 minutes of wait time per mission. For sure something needs to be done.

Comment

i totally agree with this! Stamina is gained in such an slow rate that you arent allowed to progress in the game! Also, if the CONQUER feature costs 9 stamina per stage, 40 stamina per day seems to be a bit low (in my opinion). I think u should consider that as we are in CBT and the lvl is capped at 49, there arent a lot of features that consume stamina, but once the game goes on OBT they might have added some more features which might aswell consume stamina, so 40 seems to be a bit low. What u think of gaining like, lets say 100 stamina at a certain hour of the day? or as one of u guys suggested, to get stamina back as a reward for activity? Lets say, if u are loged for 1 hour, u get 20 stamina; if u are logged for 2h, u get another 20 stamina and so on. What u think guys?

Comment

Working...
            X