Doms tips and tricks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doms tips and tricks

While we wait for the games beta to release i want to give some tips i believe will be relevant in this game.
    1. Try keeping gear fortified to a point, in these types of games i find that leveling the weapon/belt/boots are first priority because it will increase dmg, health, speed.

2. Do daily quests, as you see from screenshots on the main website reaching specific milestones will reward you with GOLD! as far as i know no online game gives you free payed currency for doing missions (could be changed for open beta*)

3. Reincarnating and awakening characters: My guess is that all characters can reincarnate and hit +1 status and so forth, but from my knoweldge only some characters can awaken, and from reading into it awakened characters can change their looks. With this knowledge I'm assuming Tavern Natsu (lvl.15 tavern, 1200 purple starsoul) will be able to awaken and grow up into a different version, same with the child Lucy we see. So i recommend getting the Natsu early on, even though he costs a lot of starsouls. (he is also listed under S rank, and some level 35 tavern partners are only B rank; AKA OP?)

4. I asked GameSamba multiple questions and my most basic one was (will there be a system where you put gold and get gold back over time, and or if you put gold to get coupons back)(aka growth fund) and they said that they were looking into a system like that, so im assuming they will have growth plan, so save your gold or coupons from the start of the game if you want a shot at some big time investments in the future!

5. This game has a slave system, if you beat players in arena you can battle them again in another function to slave them, considering other games i played you will be able to have 3 slaves and you can interact with them for exp, the higher level the slave the more exp you will receive. meaning low level players who invest more time to become stronger than higher level players will be granted more exp to catch up in levels.

6. I haven't seen much info on this yet, but I'm guessing there will be a SERVER AVG LEVEL, and anyone under that level will receive bonus exp. this isn't confirmed but to some of you who are not sure if you want to play a old server, remember you will have bonus exp to catch up.\

7. Creating guilds will cost 100 gold, and the guild leader can upgrade your guild with assets you receive by donating silver/gold to it, if you donate the maximum amount of silver you can still donate as much gold as you want, i suggest only investing silver because this game will last such a long time, you don't need to rush the guild progression system. There are benefits when donating silver, not only will you increase the guilds assets (also helping level the guild) you will receive some personal assets you can use to upgrade stats for your characters.0 (all speculation and guess)

8. Building your team is key, you want to have a balanced lineup with your partners being balanced all around, now I'm not going to say stacking 1 character is a bad idea, but with experience of me stacking 1 character i realized people will win the long run and in all events, so with that in mind i think that you should invest into leveling all your characters equally and fortifying all their gear and making sure your gear is up to date. If you must go bare bones and have only 2-3 characters i would focus on main/ tank (front line)/ control. (aka backline/mage)

9. There will be daily events happening in this game, I'm not certain on the names or what they do, but from past experience its usually some kind of boss in the early stages of the day, Some kind of guild event near mid day and at night some AFK auto battle monster fest. The boss is one of the best events to join to receive a large amount of silver, the guild battle will reward you with exclusive items for guilds and exp/silver (guessing) and Monster fest could reward you with silver/exp/items (please drop gatcha cards <3).

10. Topups, Now i know tons of people will spend irl money on this game for vip privileges, a pro tip for low level spenders is to wait for X2 vip event, now im more than certain this game will have it. X2 vip will mean all topups will reward you with same gold, but double vip exp. My guess is that vip4 is around 40-50$ usd, with this event you can get it for around 25$ usd! Max vip i recommend is around vip6, although higher vips will give more things, vip6 usually is the cap for bonus abilities. meaning you will get the same stuff but less that other ones.

I will add more to Doms Tips and Tricks guide in the following days leading up to the open beta!!!!, And during closed beta i will look into the game and find more info and fix some potential errors i made. I'm exited to play with you all, have a nice day.
    Last edited by Dom; 09-05-2017, 11:39 PM. Reason: Edit of more information!

Tavern Natsu is likely to become a first recharge character then I guess....
    IF this is truly like NO, then it is probably a good idea to spend coupons on power for the very early levels, but then start saving them up once level 40 or so has been hit in order to plan to obtain the cash buyable chars or something...
    Not to advertise or anything, but the original Ninja Classic / Unlimited Ninja did include an event which would, if done properly, allow free players to slowly amass significant amounts of "gold" over time, although the value was definitely less than that of paying for currency, I would definitely like to see this kind of event be in the game (I understand the game is to make money, but for instance make it possible over like 3 months to save up enough of resource X for event Y to get wizard Z while the cashers can have much faster access to Z)

My personal tip: if you can make igc for a long time goal, save up as that long term probably will outweigh the short term ones when past a certain point
    Don't worry too much about strengthening at the very start: There's plenty of time for that once you've hit a leveling area that is slowed down a little bit and maxing out the strength from each level can make the game slow and dull, with low progression

Play the game consistently and you will eventually be rewarded (unless some oasgames type garbage is being pulled... >.< pls no)
    I'm not salty, I just want to help make the game good for people to play...

Comment

Tavern Natsu is likely to become a first recharge character then I guess....
      IF this is truly like NO, then it is probably a good idea to spend coupons on power for the very early levels, but then start saving them up once level 40 or so has been hit in order to plan to obtain the cash buyable chars or something...
      Not to advertise or anything, but the original Ninja Classic / Unlimited Ninja did include an event which would, if done properly, allow free players to slowly amass significant amounts of "gold" over time, although the value was definitely less than that of paying for currency, I would definitely like to see this kind of event be in the game (I understand the game is to make money, but for instance make it possible over like 3 months to save up enough of resource X for event Y to get wizard Z while the cashers can have much faster access to Z)

My personal tip: if you can make igc for a long time goal, save up as that long term probably will outweigh the short term ones when past a certain point
      Don't worry too much about strengthening at the very start: There's plenty of time for that once you've hit a leveling area that is slowed down a little bit and maxing out the strength from each level can make the game slow and dull, with low progression

Play the game consistently and you will eventually be rewarded (unless some oasgames type garbage is being pulled... pls no)
      I'm not salty, I just want to help make the game good for people to play...

Comment

Glad to see the community is already pooling information/strategies to help each other. Keep up the good work!

Comment

the only thing you have to know is that dragon slayers are just OP lol xD, so as soon as you see one get it. just get it! xD the team of DS you should aim for are the 4 from fairy tail because they'll for sure have a bond between the 4 boosting the whole team, other options are sting and rogue

Comment

Thanks for the tips, will keep watch for more info too. Looking forward to the game too

Comment

natsu is to op of a dmg character to put for free his next to forms are top dmgers

Comment

natsu is to op of a dmg character to put for free his next to forms are top dmgers

Comment

i appreciate the tips and information so i wont waste tons of mats and other resources as i tend to do. thanks

Comment

1 - Complete the star ratings as early as you can, this way you can reach lvl 30 right at your 1st day;
                    2 - If you want to gain Wendy as early as possible, don't buy the Havoc Set. Focus on getting the Frozen Set, it's just as powerful as the Havoc. For this you should stop following the main story to challenge Trial I Easy Mode daily. Also, you should unlock A-class Emblem, it may be of not so much help but you can recover your Gold slowly (you can gain 10 Gold daily);
                    3 - After this, you can try to get the Trample Set materials early in the Trial I Hard Mode, but Wendy is crucial for this, because Kama and Future Rogue are crazy strong;
                    4 - Check-In daily, because you'll need Advance Stones badly in the future gameplays;
                    5 - Use the EXP Pool to level up easily, it's the tiny circle between your profile (top left) and achievement list (below profile) and World online chat (bottom left), for those who don't know;
                    6 - Challenge Conquest daily, no matter if you win or lose. This is one of several ways to increase your CP and improve your stats, and it's also one of several ways to level up fast, at the cost of more STA consumption (each challenge costs 9 STA, regardless of the difficulty);
                    7 - Whether you want to apply to a guild or create one yourself that's up to you, but I suggest applying to one if you don't have Wendy or wish to continue to save Gold;
                    8 - Do Daily Quests, they can reward you with some useful items and Gold, and by doing x2 Reward Quest (Daily Consumption), all the rewards will be doubled, earning even 30 Gold daily;
                    9 - EXP Dungeons are incredibly useful for both leveling up and saving Gold, too bad they can only allow 2 challenge chances per day. Anyway, you can always enter them to be rewarded with EXP, silver and Gold daily;
                    0 - Just take it slow, be patient and don't rush things out.
                    Source: All my frustrating gameplays...

Comment

Working...
                    X