New server or server reset/roll back or punishment needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New server or server reset/roll back or punishment needed

there's a bug in game people exploited instead of reporting for upgrading mount , x50 for gold costs 500 gold , instead they bought horns from shop for 10 gold , then sold it for 100k silver , and got 500k silver for 5 horns which is 50gold , then use draw 50 for silver , upgrading mount for 1/10th of it's normal price , which broke all power ratings on server so far

Yeah is something that they need to fix but..... Bro, who cares about ranking and cp power in a close Beta? Im using all my gold for try things like draws rates... not being a whale in a CBT.....If you are ranking one or note you will get the same rewards as beta tester.

Comment

not the issue here , if nothing is to be done about it , ppl will keep exploiting shit instead of reporting it , there r a ton of more bugs ppl r exploiting but not reporting that i havent figured out yet , still gonna work on it today , i spent the whole day yesterday figuring that power shit out then told tito to report it , but he forgot to tell them to do something about it , i even heard ppl r getting free draws in the scrolls , still gonna need to figure that 1 out now , and ppl havent reported it yet

Comment

Originally posted by huntingplan1 View Post
        there's a bug in game people exploited instead of reporting for upgrading mount , x50 for gold costs 500 gold , instead they bought horns from shop for 10 gold , then sold it for 100k silver , and got 500k silver for 5 horns which is 50gold , then use draw 50 for silver , upgrading mount for 1/10th of it's normal price , which broke all power ratings on server so far

Really appreciate your report, it indeed a big issue that need to be adjusted, we will fix it soon in CBT.

Comment

Its not the only one.. there are 3 or 4 people are using.

The issue isn't about ranking. how do you test the strength of bosses when some are out of balance? how do determine valid balance testing between hero types if people have pushed them to the top? etc. etc.

Between the guild, horn, slave and dungeon etc. exploits its hard to gauge how the game would actually work.

I tend to advocate for opening another server myself.
          Last edited by tamlin77; 09-12-2017, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Hi guys,

The CBT is for testing game functioned and do some unreasonable game values, so the silver the Horn could exchange is unreasonable high, which caused the exploits, were already fixed

Comment

Working...
            X